[PC] Developer Update December 12 - Armada and Rivals Updates

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Eric, Dec 13, 2011.

1. Eric

Eric Administrator

Armada Profile interface updates:

-Layout adjustments for readability and to accommodate future features
    -Edit interface is accessed as a modal.
    -Simple stats interface available to Leaders and Officers, shows ranks and the breakdown of gamer points per existing member.

Rivals Alert

-near the gamer points alert icon you'll notice a new rivals skull icon giving you quick access to your rival list.

2. for that skull icon

if someones to injured to be attacked

the attack link should be greyed out

3. Eric

Eric Administrator

Right now the skull will be highlighted as long as someone exists in your rival list because there are other ways to interact with them outside of attacks.

4. Eric

Eric Administrator

We've updated the Armada profile based off of player feedback. The member list has been restored to the top right position with a slightly taller view for more content in the scroll window. Enemies and Alliances have been combined into 1 tab called connections, allowing room for future features. Other small layout enhancements and fixes have been included.

5. much better

thank you for rearranging the view

6. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

Thanks for rearranging the view. The previous view was really annoying and I'm glad it got changed to this view.

7. thanks for this nice change, but i have a idea that we realy want to see it on the armada page. My idea is to let us know when was the last active for the player(s) on the armada, so we can know who is active and who is not. It shuld tell us that this person last active was before # day(s). And change the armada list member, make the last person who was active on the top and the person who wasn't active on the bottom, i mean the list should be at the top the last active and keeps going down (who wasn't active for #time)
    let it be more easier that was:

****** was active 1 hour(s) ago.
    ****** was active 6 hour(s) ago.
    ****** was active 8 hour(s) ago.
    ****** was active 8 hour(s) ago.
    ****** was active 15 hour(s) ago.
    ****** was active 1 day(s) ago.
    ****** was active 1 day(s) ago.
    ****** was active 4 day(s) ago.
    ****** was actibe 10 day(s) ago.

and so on....!

this will help much the leaders of each armads to know who to keep and who to remove and who to replace ...

will be waiting you to do it + no one will dislike it ت

8. no one have any comment !!?