PC Community Appreciation "Month" Poll #3 - Stamina Boosts

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Smack, Dec 22, 2011.

1. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

We didn't actually run this poll but if we had it might have read: Do you want Stamina Boosts in Pirate Clan? Yes/No

After taking a quick tally here, 'Yes' wins! Stamina boosts have been released to Pirate Clan that will boost your current stamina by 75% of your Max stamina. These behave the same as Energy boosts in that you can only use 1 every 22 hours and can only hold 5 Stamina boosts at a time.

To view/send/request your Stamina boosts head to Captains -> Boosts and you will now see Stamina Boosts listed on this page.

We always appreciate your feedback so please leave any regarding this change in this thread.

2. alright

this is great :)

now i can save my davys for something else :)

3. Valerie Wood

Valerie Wood New Member

Thanks so much!!!! This is awesome! :D

4. thanks for adding stamina boosts, it is a nice thing to be added to the game. Why you haven't made it 80-90% (when we accept it we get it random from 80-90%)
    What do you think of this?

5. jon french

jon french Member

Shake it baby!

Back of the net Kano!

Awesome!

Thank you kindly!

..........now run a quick poll for Stam on Zombie Slayer as well and i will be frothing with joy :)

6. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

Keep watching Jon. You never know what is going to come on the next poll!

7. jothong

jothong Member

Fantastic addition folks!!! This is going to be a big help!
    :eek:

8. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I am having a problem since the stamina boost has been added, this has happened about 4 times now,I am attacking a boss I am getting low on stamina, I may have a few left, ( less than 5) and the page jumps to the stamina refil , asking me if I want to use 10 fp or a stamina boost and the game decides for me and uses 10 fp, each time I could have used the stamina refill but the page jumps and 10 fp are gone, can you please have it so I can confirm what "I" want to use , if I want to use anything at that moment, it is getting extremely frustrating ,it happend twice today and it is not cool not at all

9. a "confirm" for favor point use has been brought up

been brought up alot of times

still no reply on whether thatll ever happen

i also been clicking it to fast and end up hitting 10 favor points

10. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

still would like a reply to my deciding if I want a stamina boost ,it just happend again and I was clicking very slowly but it got my stamina refilled , and I was no planning on doing it, this is getting REAL OLD, I want to decide not have the game force it on me :( :( :(

11. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

Linda- I will pass on your concerns to the dev in charge of this so that they can investigate further.