PC and cage matching

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Kirsten, Mar 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Doesn't bother me if we do. I stay healed when i go offline. If i die i die it's a game. When i come back on if i am dead i click the magical heal button and start playing. I don't care about stats in games never have never will.

hollie woodes, Kirsten and Old Salt like this.
  2. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

if stats dont matter why worry if someones pirate is stronger then yours? why be concerned about someone winning in a cagematch?

3. Old Salt

Old Salt Well-Known Member

Because they are not stronger than you if they just win in a cagematch. They are taking a shortcut. That's the whole point. A cagematch only uses your loadout and the stats attributed to your pirate. The feature does not use weaponry, ships or mateys or crew. That's the problem. Cagematching was never meant to be something to build your pirate around. And now, as Jon points out, that's what people are doing once again because of the raids.

4. George Burd

I am sorry this just sounds a lot like control issues, kano has said people can put skills wherever they want, and already limited that in many ways.

5. George Burd

SO the captain of my fleet and the captain of your fleet go head to head and I win, but that doesnt count hahahaha because pirates never fight 1on 1

6. Old Salt

Logging on and seeing that someone has caged you fifty times and then disappeared into the hospital or are dead is not playing the game. Sorry. Has nothing to do with control issues. If they could attack and beat you they would never leave you alone. And that's okay. At least it's playing the game. Caging and hiding is not.

hollie woodes and Kirsten like this.
  7. George Burd

so here we go again same folks who championed a NEW arena because they didnt put their skills where they should have to win it, are now bolstering to take away cage matches because again they didnt put their skills where they needed to win 1 aspect of a game. maybe kano should just reset us all everyone has same skills same drops same income, and the only deciding factor is the critical hit yay oh lord yes sounds like so much fun

8. Jon Ward

Okay George. Every cager i catch when their not hiding. The battle percentage is either 300 percent or 700 percent in my favor. Only reason they win is because their attack skills out number your def skills in a cage. That is it. Cheap way of playing. And lazy.

Kirsten and Old Salt like this.
  9. George Burd

yes because hitting and hiding wouldnt happen without caging hahahahahah set COUNTERS problem solved no need to change game further to old pirate communism anymore geez

10. Old Salt

We are not going head to head. Anyone can just load up on attack and then cage somebody and win. Going head to head means incorporating EVERYTHING into the game. You know, the whole plate. What players are doing when they battle and get drops, or attack bosses and get drops. And get your crew up to 2000. Not just hanging around on the periphery.

Kirsten likes this.
  11. Jon Ward

Arena issues didn't start in pc. It started in one of the others players complaining. And it rolled to all the other arenas in the games. So you can't use that excuse in this game. P.C. players had nothing to do with the new format of arena.

12. George Burd

so their lazy in your eyes, they are still a player and if stats dont matter why is it a issue if they dont play like you want them too?

13. Jon Ward

Because players like you when you abandoned your account only to bounty now always run and hide and trap out in the game when you caged.

14. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Totally they are not new players I know who they all are and they have been around for years and years, so before ya speak,check it out.

Jon Ward likes this.
  15. Old Salt

No setting counters is not a problem solver. They will just attack their way through them because they know they will lose anyway then will start caging again. They don't care about their won-loss ratio because they can't beat anyone anyway. All they can do is cage.

Kirsten and Jon Ward like this.
  16. George Burd

yes i can i am seeing all the same names again who complained I shouldnt place well because I put skills in defense TURTLES not how you "should" play right? and here we are again all of you feel free to tear me apart on my suggestions to ease bullying all i hear is deal with it, and you think I will sit back and not yell HYPOCRITE

17. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Because cages were added to help/assist NEW players before they got all their clan, Not players who have played for years,have full clan, and have leveled on raids bringing them into an xp range they cannot handle so have resorted to caging and hiding,and if you do find them with any health,which is totally a rarity, the XP they drop when ya attack them is pitiful,anyone who skirts the issue of the way the game is outlined to play and is Level 7K with full clan and cages with 37 % boosts, well IMO should be ashamed of themselves,since they never will see it that way,as long as they have their achievements they should lose the ability to cage,that goes for me,you and anyone else. Hit and hiders are a whole other story,anyone worth their salt in these games doesn't hit and hide,only cowards and those that have no clue about the games.

Old Salt likes this.
  18. George Burd

I make suggestions based on what I see as a whole, how to help the whole, and this seems so petty "its not fair they put everything in attack, thats not how the game should be played" and what happened last time it wasnt fair? oh thats right arena now has 7% interest in the game

19. Jon Ward

I don't care if your a turtle or not in the game. As long as you made the min requirement in arena you can ride all the way down to number 1 if number 2 killed themselves on you. But again arena is a different subject and i am sure since the charts from the survey shows bosses areneas wars and raids needing to be looked at things might be coming down the pipeline. Caging was a mistake from the get go. Kano realized it enough when it first rolled out and saw how many players were pissed off that a plain pathetic leveler could just level fast and catch them and beat them after they did all the hard work in the game to feel like they accomplished something. Cagers to me are like toilet paper. You can wipe your ass with them and flush them down just as easy.

20. George Burd

it is already limited to what 35 attacks or some crap? 30 seconds of day in attacks and you are upset because you lose? petty at its best

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.