Paypal/Trialpay

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by bashe, Nov 18, 2014.

1. bashe

bashe New Member

so, I'm trying to buy a refill, through PayPal like always, but instead I'm taken to the website of 'trialpay'. What's up with that? Bug?

2. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

TrialPay is another service that processes transactions for us, but if you're used to doing PayPal you can back out of the current transaction, refresh your browser/clear your cache and try again. Let us know if it keeps happening!

3. Easy To Remember

Easy To Remember Well-Known Member

The option for me to use PayPal has seemingly disappeared and I am now forced to use Trial Pay to purchase Favor Points. I do not like using this method because it takes several hours for the Favor Points to be delivered to your Account, where as Paypal is INSTANT! Are these issues related at all?

4. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Capturepp.PNG

Kano Moderator 2 likes this.
  5. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

PayPal is available for me on both Kano Player server 1 and Facebook. I'll ask the developers if there is anything that causes that option to appear/disappear. My only other suggestion would be to inquire with Facebook support as we unfortunately don't have any control over what payment options appear on their network.

6. Easy To Remember

Easy To Remember Well-Known Member

I have just been using the "Pay with credit card" option instead of PayPal, which works just fine for me. @JADES - Here is a screenshot of my options to purchase Favor Points - the PayPal option used to be in between "Pay with credit card" and "Pay with mobile phone" icons/buttons, but has seemingly disappeared a month ago and has not reappeared since? :confused:

LCN Payment Methods.jpg