[FB] Payment options

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by 'Nick Gunther, Oct 10, 2012.

1. 'Nick Gunther

'Nick Gunther Member

Why would you make a $2.00 visa purchase available in the payment options and say it costs $1.98 canadian as a final cost, when it redirects you and says it's going to charge you $4.95?

2. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Who are you asking this of kano? facebook?? what comes to mind is if you are using a debit card they may be charging you?? I know that happened to me once in another game ,I use my credit card so that does not happen.

3. Wonder Bread

Wonder Bread Active Member

There isn't much we can do about payment issues as Facebook handles that on their end, however if you send a message in through support with more specifics we can better determine what that issue is.

4. Eraser

Eraser Member

I suggest using paypal for all purchases. Why because they have YOUR back.

You can trust this. Facebook may be powerful, but paypal swamps them. Last think fb ever wants is troubles with paypal.

You will never have any problems if you use them.

5. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

totally agree i use paypal all the time and fully covered
    if you have a paypal balance or if you use your credit card thru paypal
    there 100% protection and although i mainly use my paypal balance they dont charge for useing a card thru there service
    use the offsite kano link then in godfather theres a paypal option

6. alka

alka Banned

Set Up Paypal Account through Facebook

In Facebook, go to the drop down arrow next to "Home"... Choose "Account Settings"...
    On left hand side choose "Payments"
    Click "Manage" to the right of "Payment Method"
    Enter your FB Password.
    Set up your Paypal account as Default payment...
    Any transaction you make through Facebook will now automatically by withdrawn from your Paypal account..