Page won't scroll down

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Randy A, Aug 6, 2010.

1. Randy A

Randy A New Member

After the page loads, I can't see what is at the bottom such as clan feed. In profile can't see elite guard. This happens in VC, PC, and ZS. It's not my computer because it works in other games I am playing.

2. self

self Member

3. samowen

samowen New Member

This happens to me all the time too! It's annoying. I just keep refreshing until the entire page loads. I'm using the latest version of Firefox.

4. same issue on myspace as well.

5. Griff

Griff Member

The fastest fix for the half page problem is to hold down control key and hit F5 . This will work in IE and Firefox.

6. LG_Dawgfighter

LG_Dawgfighter New Member

The ctrl+F5 used to work for me on the rare occassion that the page messed up, but this morning it's not working at all, no matter how many times I refresh it. Hrm...

7. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

This usually has to do with javascript not been downloaded from Facebook which usually occurs when they are or have just recently pushed out a code update.

Let us know if this continues to be an issue for you.

8. Alange

Alange New Member

I have tried refreshing the page and deleting cookies and still no progress on this problem it is not a problem when I play this game on the computers at college and I have no idea what else to do I have updated Java as well. What do you suggest?

9. antoris

antoris Member

I find it happens when the wrapper doesn't fully initialize. Shift+F5 does a full refresh in windows, not sure if it is the same in linux or mac, as stated before. Pressing F5 only reloads the page. Adding Shift causes the browser to disregard the cache and load the page fresh.