P22 Compact?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Susan K, May 5, 2012.

1. Susan K

Susan K Member

Anyone know where to find this? I've tried to look in my NY/New Orleans bosses & adventures, and gifts. Did I just miss it?

2. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Was it possibly a challenge item from doing one of the games perhaps. If its not in the adventures gifts or single bosses or co-op bosses then that is your next solution to look at. I am assuming your trying to craft something correct.

3. Susan K

Susan K Member

this hidden recipe I found in the "general" general discussions has a P22 compact:

x1 Septic Cannon has been Added to your inventory.
    x1 Tee Shirt Cannon has been Removed from your inventory.
    x1 Septic Truck has been Removed from your inventory.
    x1 P22 Compact has been Removed from your inventory.
    x5 Weapon Part has been Removed from your inventory.
    Crafting this item cost you $14,000,000,000

I have everything that P22 compact; although my septic trucks do keep evaporating.

4. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

The items can only be in one of those areas to be able to craft you just have to search through them to find them. I am not in new orleans yet just started zombie slayer not to long ago so i can have more perspective on the game to help players in it so i understand what there going through. But items are always going to be either Adventures a single boss or a co-op boss maybe even a world boss. Gifts challenges and crafting itself sometimes to craft another item. Just keep looking around in all of those it has to be there. Or maybe you haven't had a chance to get to the item yet it is still a possibility on that issue also. I know in the main game pirate clan i play sometimes you will go back into a previous city to craft something once you get through a new city above it. But i will keep looking for it to see if anyone knows of where it is.

5. muppetkiller

muppetkiller Member

The p22 compact is in your inventory, just checked and its 19 bill to buy, hope that helped