over 10 hunter challenges completed, no fp !?

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Radu, Dec 2, 2011.

1. Radu

Radu New Member

Am i really that unlucky lately or could it be a bug?
    I completed over 10 hunter challenges (randomly chosen from the lates ones . with arrow at 4 hours) and got no single 5fp-reward than the one given as you start any challenge (only first time).
    I usually got at least once every 2-3 days, now i am waiting for over 3 weeks to get any fp.
    Is it normal?
    The special summer challenge in august gave me no favor point reward and now i noticed this winter challenge, when all get favor points, is again against me.

New Man in Town (level 3590) - Viking Clan

it's just a question, maybe i'm really that unlucky but it's about to change.:(

2. clubber

clubber Member

DAMN, you we're lucky!

3. its a 2% chance of hitting the fp drop

so you were lucky getting them every 2-3 days

4. Radu

Radu New Member

i tried :) thought if i use a little :( and a little whining. i get some favor points :( :(

5. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

If at first you don't succeed, try try try again! That is the secret recipe of this game! Doesn't work hitting some folks tho ... Now solve the Aurora Knight ...

6. LOL @ the aurora knight! Ive tried tried and tried. Im done till they make the blacksmith interface easier.

7. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

8. Yes , I have read through this thread and the very first post pretty much hit the nail on the head of what I wanted to see as far as making changes to the blacksmith interface. I had nothing further to add other than yes I agree. Thanks. I want to solve that darn elusive knight more than making another bounty kill. LOL Don't ask me why because I do not know!