[PC] Outfits Are on Sale for Final Week of BETA

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Dec 3, 2014.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

The Outfits Beta test is nearing its end and we’ve decided to go out with a bang by reducing costs! As of today, the current Outfits will be available at half the original price and will stay there for a week until we take the feature down for review.

Kicking yourself for buying before the price drop? We’ve got you covered!

If you already picked up one or more of the currently available Outfits at the old price, send us a Support ticket letting us know and we’ll return the difference in Favor Points to your account balance! :)

A big thank-you to everyone who participated in this Beta! We’ll be doing a full review of the feedback we received so we can make improvements, as well as running trials in other games.

2. RN8I

RN8I New Member

Where do i go about sending a ticket? I play as Rust on Armorgames where i did purchase this. Was wondering were i could request my refund? THanks for your support!

josepinheiro likes this.
  3. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

josepinheiro likes this.
  4. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Kicking myself I do not think so:cool:

5. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

the discount isnt apearing on kanoplay s2

6. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Thanks for the heads up, this has been fixed.

7. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

(running)... wait for me! I need to hurry up and get one of these outfits so that I'm not kicking myself later because they're unavailable! :p

Kirsten likes this.
  8. Dave Whitesell

Dave Whitesell New Member

What Outfits and where?

9. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

10. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

lol, I didn't know about this refund until I suddenly get a "Warning: Unusual account activity detected." message.

Anyway, thanks for the refund. And I didn't even write in to support.

josepinheiro likes this.
  11. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Whats up with the outfits? They are not available for like 6-7 months or more and they are still advertised as something recent and hot: [​IMG]
    I need to click on it every week in the last 6 months to get rid of the banner and all I see: Currently Not Available.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
    Roland Deschain likes this.
  12. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

@Gazember That banner shouldn't be showing anymore, I'll ask the developers about it. :)

13. neill1990

mi7ch do you know if there will be any other types of outfits or even another batch of characters coming soon?

14. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

It is unfortunately very unlikely that we'll be making more Outfits. :(

Newer higher level characters are a possibility at some point, however. :)

15. neill1990

that sounds good, guessing outfits weren't so hot then lol

also you mentioned not to long ago about something kano was about to release cant remember exactly what. all i know was you talked about it about 2ish weeks ago

16. boo i missed out on costumes ....sad oanda face:(