Out of Range Attacks

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by momma2.0, Dec 3, 2014.

1. momma2.0

momma2.0 Member

I am in a debate with a few mates. Kano please tell me who's right. We all agree when you attack, pw or bounty an out of range pirate you are then open for 24 hours. The disagreement comes in with this part. They say after the out of range pirate kills you it's over. The out of range pirate can't attack you anymore. I say the out of range pirate can keep attacking and killing you for the full 24 hours. Who's right?

Thanks!

Kirsten likes this.
  2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

If they Kill with a bounty, attack whip/slap etc. you, they cannot attack anymore but they can still whip/slap/punch or list you.

3. Vic

Vic Active Member

this happened to me yesterday. i killed a lower level player that picked up my listing. now i can't attack him anymore unless he opens a window back up for me. once you kill a lower level out of range player, there is no 24 hour window so that you can keep beating on him or her. unless the player opens it up again.

4. LaScepter

LaScepter Well-Known Member

Yep...your all correct...If a lower hits a higher level on bounty or catches the bounty or slaps on a request or attacks on a request..that higher level will be able to attack you for 24 hrs....unless he kills you...when he kills you then it goes back ...he can only slap or list you...until you hit him again....

5. Xextreem

Xextreem Active Member

This is the right answer to everything here. 100% true.

6. RainSunGone

RainSunGone Well-Known Member

i like to string em along for 24hrs and make them wonder when it's coming ;)

7. Guardian Angel

Guardian Angel Active Member

Its up to you if you continue punching and attacking higer level you open his attacks again for 24 hours! I think its already to much protection, its a fight game after all