Other uses for Chat tokens

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by grim, Apr 6, 2014.

1. grim

grim Member

I was wondering if there was anything else Kano could come up with that we could use the chat tokens for ? I mean I have a ton of them and I really have no use for them as I barely use chat at all. Is there anything Kano could come up with that would allow those of us that don't use them to trade them for stuff, or turn them into FP's perhaps ? I'm sick of bringing up an intelligent thing on there only to have people make stupid comments about it or not take it seriously. No intelligent replies to a well thought out comment only goes to prove to me most people don't care about trying to make the games better so why bother. So, by not using chat, I'm left with an enormous amount of useless tokens. If Kano could come up with something worthwhile to trade them off for, I'd be all ears....so to speak...lol. Just a thought. I'm sure there are others out there who could and would benefit by this. Might keep the idiots off chat and the stupid remarks down to a minimum as well. As I said, it's just a thought.

2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

World Chat speakers are free. I get the whole point of this idea, but be thankful the DEV's haven't made World Chat for "free" as they were planning. Gawd it would be insane on FB VC.

3. Eraser

Eraser Member

I dont see favor point exchange, any idea that is "favor points for nothing" is unpopular.

Maybe some cash/coin based on your income?

but grim I got to tell ya, having some on hand is useful even if you dont bother with the messy world chat, You can use them to post your bosses on the jobs board for quick power attack unlocks and boss kills.

I know one would not require so many of them for that use, but if you have an excess amount you could post every single one of your bosses on the jobs board to get full unlocks.

so it works out like you are trading them for better xp on your bosses.

I think you may be interested there are several ideas threads that are calling for different available bonus' on the daily rewards, so instead of accumulating more and more chat speakers you cant use, if implemented you would be able to chose a different reward for your 7th day like. lottery tickets, a cash boost or some people are also asking for a single favor point weekly (again, unpopular).

cheers