[All] Other players Profile- weapons warriors

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by ParashuramaBloodAxeLegend, Jan 2, 2015.

1. When i go to other or higher players profile i see they weapons and warriors but i don't see attacks and defense on them..
    i mean will be good tor new players to see what exactly higher players have :)
    Thx you Kano and feedback's are welcome

[​IMG]

2. RainSunGone

RainSunGone Well-Known Member

i see what you're saying... it may be so people dont know some1's total att/def... even though w/ a little work u can figure it out ;)

3. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

There should me a little mystery and like said it can be easily figured out for the most part. I would not want my info available for all to see . I want to be mysterious :p

kevinmalo and Sir Opinion Alot like this.
  4. ben

ben Active Member

it best not to let every thing out of the bag ... :p

Kirsten likes this.
  5. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

I could care less what people do or dont know about my acct....if someone wants to tailor their gameplay after how im built then power to em lol

6. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

nope i do not like that idea you can see enough and if u know the att n def of ur weapons and look at fight detail there is enough by looking there to tell :)

kevinmalo and Kirsten like this.
  7. LaScepter

LaScepter Well-Known Member

IM dead set against this idea !....they can see enough...what good is it for lowers to see the attack/defense or how much gold they have or energy or stam...etc... ??? no stars for me on this one...

kevinmalo and Kirsten like this.
  8. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

Cowards! :p haha

9. ben

ben Active Member

there is some things that just dont need to be let knowen ... thats what makes it fun ...

10. LaScepter

LaScepter Well-Known Member

...i agree with you there ben !

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  11. Hellhavenofury:)

Hellhavenofury:) Active Member

yes people dont need to know exactly what their enemies have work out your own att/def to be strongest

Kirsten likes this.