On my own Fight List

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Hashshashin, May 29, 2011.

1. Hashshashin

Hashshashin Member

I have a question, yesterday I was on the hitlist, healing over and over.

I happened to be on my fight list tab, where I showed up, to attack myself.

I lost the screen shot that I had of being on my own fight list, but I'm wondering if there's something that could have caused that? Is that a glitch in the system when I heal over 50 times in the hitlist? Or does that have anything to do with being attacked over 1500 times in 10 minutes on the hitlist by like 3-4 people?

I don't see it anymore, but thought I would ask. As I've never seen it, and thought it was pretty interesting.

2. this tends to happen and has been mentioned before

boris posted this before WITH a screen shot lol

not sure why it happens though

perhaps a overload

3. Mr Killer Man

Mr Killer Man Active Member

You should've attacked yourself and claimed your bounty.

4. Hashshashin

Hashshashin Member

I had the screen shot...but I ended up taking a bounty afterwards and copied that before pasting the screenshot into paint..lol...

I tried. It said I was already in a fight. lol :D

5. Angel

Angel Member

something seems to be wrong with your account, Hashashin. You attacked me 6 times and I am sure, I never attacked you in the first place.
    you are more than 500 Levels above!

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 29, 2011
  6. I've lost count how many times this has been said, but I'll say it again. You have to have attacked, hitlisted, punched, booby trapped, or ambushed him sometime in the past 24 hours. And there's a high probability that ambush and booby trap didn't do it this time.

7. ambush and booby trap wouldnt of done it anyway

8. Angel

Angel Member

and I can asure you, I didnt punsh or attack him first. Look at the screen, there is NO attack from my side

9. Ace

Ace Member

Did you go up on the hitlist? Hitlist attacks count.

10. Angel

Angel Member

this was my first thought too, but no, you can see it on the screenshot, there was no hitlist placed.

And I checked my gamehistory too, no hitlist

Last edited: May 29, 2011
  11. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

Then you must have punched him. Do punches show?

12. Ace

Ace Member

Punches show when you're trying to ambush someone...

However, the screen marks the last attack being 2 hours ago, and not only that, but also showing they were done on a 18 hour period. Your attacks on him could've resetted on that time lapse.

13. Hashshashin

Hashshashin Member

Yeah I can't attack anyone that hasn't done something to me. I know that for a fact...

Cause I wait for you guys to heal......what's your name in ZS? Maybe since I'm feeling nice and you found me on here I'll consider adding you if you want :D

14. Angel

Angel Member

no I didnt!

possible but I am quite sure that I didnt attack him first. last time I punshed him is long ago... weeks

Hashshashin has 8 attack(s) against you in 2 days.

if the last 2 days are showing up, the punsh must have been shown also.

talking to me?
    You removed me from squad and blocked me, dunno why but like you punsh and hit me every day, I think you dont want to give up our hostility ^^

Last edited: May 30, 2011