Offline Activity Panel

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by SparkleMotion, May 30, 2017.

1. This is just great......but I needed this like I needed a hole in the head. What I really could USE is a delete button in the group chats section which we have asked for repeatedly. Wanna make us truly grateful and pleased as punch?? Give us a delete button for line items on the group chats. We are begging you! o_O

2. Malta

Malta New Member

More spam. Every time you log in to each of the games, you have to close this window before you can play. I don't know who came up with this idea, but it should certainly be OPTIONAL, not forced on the player. Hope you will add a "don't show this popup again" asap or add the option to switch it off to the setup menu. Until then, please remove it! There's already enough pointless clicking in the games to reduce the fun to a minimum. No reason to make the fun even less accessible.

3. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I got listed while I was offline earlier today, and that wasn't noted in this feature. The only thing it showed was how much cash I earned, not the fact that I was listed, how many times I was attacked, who listed me, who killed me, etc. Now that we have this awesome feature, I guess the next step is to eliminate the game history, since this covers it all now.

4. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Game History will still be useful. The pop up can't be viewed again on your same session and only gives you aggregate data (ie: You were attacked 2 times) so the Game History will still be a place to check if you want to see the specifics of who attacked you and which battles you won and/or lost and by how much.

I see that it is not reporting Bounties properly though. It looks like the summary on the Game History is also failing to do so. I am looking at my own history and can see I have been listed and killed recently but the Summary does not reflect this. I'll get it looked into in more detail.

5. Robert Braithwaite

Robert Braithwaite New Member

How about part exchanging thousands of useless weapons that are no longer used for some that are, after all you earnt them one way or another, so why not allow us to change them off something else. Update the game, my log on update doesn't appear anyway, so do something that adds gameplay, after all its a game and needs livening up since the high spenders ruined it.

6. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I'm almost afraid to mention this. The pop-up didn't come up for me this morning or just now. Has this been disabled? If so, that's great. If it's coming back, it would be nice to have an option to hide it if we wish.

7. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

LOL, didn't pop-up here either, was waiting to see if someone would mention it.

8. SparkleMotion

SparkleMotion Kano/Apps Support

Hey y'all! We updated it to 24 hours for the timer, which is why a lot of you who pop in a few times a day won't be seeing it. It'll hopefully help people who only get on once a day to keep track of all that happened while they were gone :)

Rick B and Terror of The Scioto like this.
  9. Ne0istic

Ne0istic New Member

Yeah?! I never thought of that, great idea Sparkle! :)

10. eric smith

eric smith Member

11. eric smith

eric smith Member

we don't need it, we can keep track of all of that information thru game history

12. eric smith

eric smith Member

something useful would be a place where we could go to find jobs and challenges to click on without having to go thru all of social feed lists

13. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I think every time something is posted to one of the feeds, a pop-up should tell us so we don't miss anything.