October 14th - Heal Improvements

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Kendall, Oct 15, 2010.

1. im the beast

im the beast Member

my bet on the new location is Australia!

2. Lyca

Lyca Member

I'm pretty sure it's already been announced as India.. unless there's another one planned after that..

3. im the beast

im the beast Member

well were see then wont we...

4. Well said SteveW
    There is other Mobwars on FB not from kano and they did have forum website but looks like is gone lol and yes Kano work hard and listen players ... its lots time to read all new posts from every player !!! personally i speend last 4 weeks levelling and i dont have much time come here... dam i dont know how Kano do it but thanks to them levelling is much more easy with full health option and.. hunting and carneval extra exp and Favor Points:)

You are now helping JB. You earned 90 XP. Start your own Carnival Shooter!
    You are now helping COSMIC. You earned 925 XP. Start your own Hunter Challenge!

5. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

I lowered the health cost slightly today. We will work fast to get the new location out as quickly as possible to give additional increase in income. Adding new upgrade levels will have to be looked at more closely as we do not want to create too big of an in-balance to the current game economy.

6. Thank you Kendall, I noticed the drop immediately.
    Why not drop it back to No increments.???.
    I still do not see the need for them at all.

Are you compensating us for all the billions we lost due to this experiment ?

7. T5000

T5000 Member

Nice

Dangle the carrot then cut em off at the knees

8. jacsdragon1

jacsdragon1 New Member

Pog and Dilligaf did you not see that you had ventured out far past your last property....that the cost of healing was increased every level...did you not see how much you were already making on jobs fights and bosses.....did you not do the math????
    hmmm Pog an accountant that doesnt do math lmao.....See basically what you have by being on your high levels this quick in the game is an artificial position that is necessarily created by UN purchases.So if UN purchases have moved you to where you are why do you feel you should keep moving without them. You got on the gas powered bike while the rest of us are pedaling.Yeah your bike is just heavy and slow without gas so FILL ER UP. They give you the option to buy cash with your many UNs (I personally have never had to as I just pile up cash from the hitlist, but you can.....of course you probably already know that huh Dilly, Pimp Daddy ;). So quit crying to Kano all the time and play

-Jeremy Machine Gun...the most targeted

Last edited: Oct 25, 2010
  9. Jordy

Jordy New Member

Has the healing system been changed again?

"The doctor will not heal you right now, come back later when you are weaker"

is shown every time I want to heal my character. Why can't I heal myself anymore when I want to?

10. malific

malific Member

As far as my memory goes, what you´re talking about has always been like that. The doctor won´t heal you if you´re under 50% of your current health; what was addressed in this topic was the amount of health regained when under 50% and the healing cost.

11. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

It has always been that you cannot heal your character unless you are under 50% of your health. Are you not able to heal yourself when you are under 50%?

12. Jordy

Jordy New Member

Thanks for the replies. Yes, I had total health 4000 and was even unable to refill health when I had 1225 and 975 left. But it must have been a bug, a few hours later healing worked fine.