[PC] Number of attacks on other players

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by For King and Country, Jun 19, 2014.

1. The game has a fixed # of cagematches one can do to other players daily.
    The Game has a fixed # of 250 attacks you can do on "Undead Pirates"
    The total of attacks one can do daily should be the same (250) max. Most players are not battling but useing thier attacks to level. They find a friend and set up so they win all 5,000 attacks. Then the second player gets to attack and win thier 5,000.
    Either cut back total phoney attacks or allow for players to have 5,000 attacks on undead pirates.

2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Leveling with a friend has got to be the most boring thing anyone can do do , IMO and is not fighting it is fighting in saftey with no retaliation and leads to abuse , cause some do no want to sit there all that time to do it so set up bots or scripts to do the work for them, besides the fact that it is a wuss way to play,IMO, I understand that kano had to set the limit at 5k to curb the use of leveling in that manner,if I am not mistaken, but even if they limit it to anything lower, it would just allow players to find more people to do it with , that 5 k limit is not a daily limit for attacking only a limit to attacking "one" other player that much, if I am not wrong.;)

Demonik1 likes this.
  3. Kirsten,
    The 5,000 attacks is a daily max per person. So if you have 2 buddies that is 10,000 attacks you could do. Yes it is a wuss play tactic, but look at how many players have the same # of battle wins and losses.

4. Kirsten

Yes I know :) my point was that if Kano lowered it you just find more people ,and more who will abuse it,

5. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

i havent leveled like that in ages, takes too long and is way too boring....i wont put others down that do cause hey, if you have the patience to sit there and attack and heal for hours then power to ya haha

6. Kirsten

The abuse comes into play when they don't want to sit there for hours, they just set it and forget it and come back later when it is time to switch.

7. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Just like the Showtime Rotisserie...

8. Kirsten

hahahahahaha good one Jared lol:p

9. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

But wait! There's MORE!