November 17th- Midgard - Godly Trials (Unlocked at Level 2150)

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Kendall, Nov 17, 2010.

1. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

New location unlocked at level 2150.

10 new adventures
    1 new coop boss

This is the first of 3 locations that we will be releasing over the next week and will take VC all the way up to level 3600 with new content.

And like we said before, hang on to all previous inventory that you may consider to be "useless" as we will be releasing a feature where you can trade in items and those "useless" items may become very useful once again.

2. Will any thing like this be added to pirate clan? or the other apps?:confused:

3. Eric Thunderbone

Eric Thunderbone Active Member

"And like we said before, hang on to all previous inventory that you may consider to be "useless" as we will be releasing a feature where you can trade in items and those "useless" items may become very useful once again"

Sweeeet! :cool:

4. VC had been neglected in favor of PC and ZS for some time, longer than I've been playing I've heard. The devs are prob just making up for all that neglect. PC will probably get the same updates as the other apps soon, a cannon shooter? and the final boss for World's End or whatever they call it will be Ben. I can just see the names of the adventures after "Secure your Legacy" tho.... adventure #1..."Come out of Retirement"

Last edited: Nov 18, 2010
  5. Love Your Top Secret Kendall
    cant wait for trade old items for more power full ones just like in zombie slayer .. i think?!

Hi Kendall will there be on option that other player can send adventure drop or boss drop to me and to get that item i will need send one back also ? like trade with other players .. so its more game play with other players :)

6. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

That is definitely in our funnel and would make the feature a whole lot social. We have lots of top secret stuff we want to get out the door in the next 3-months, so stay tuned.

7. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Hi Eric,

I see the new content for the 3 empires. This is not quite up to 3600 i.e. it appears up to 3550. Is something else coming along shortly? i.e. Muspell - Godly Trials

8. last adventure is at 3600 but i dont mind more locations if thats the case :D

Attached Files:

9. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I did not see that! Thanks! :)

10. Niffleheim - Godly trials - unlocked at level 3700
    Muspell - Godly trials - unlocked at level 3900
    Vanaheim - Godly trials - unlocked at level 4200
    Helheim - Godly trials - unlocked at level 4500
    Asgard - Godly trials - unlocked at level 4800

Sounds good to me :) Each of these locations should also include "Legendary" properties.