Nothing worthwhile to buy?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by God of Bacon, Apr 19, 2013.

1. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

I have more UN than I have levels from just normal play, no buying. I'd actually spend it if there was something worth spending it on, I might even buy UN if worthwhile. Does anybody else have a bunch of FP from any game and feel the same as I do? I've suggested more hireds, and weapons better suited for builds like mine but none of that has taken off.
    Play Zombie Slayer  a free online game on Kongregate.jpg

2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Yikes your lucky if no buying FP'S, never played Zombies but bet this thread will get addressed quickly if play game for free.. LOL

3. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Ha in the other three games, FP are important, for getting the 1,000 hired captains, chieftens , or mobbies, after that they are good for buying stamina for arena's and everyday stamina use, also limited items, etc, I doubt anyone who plays the other three games ever has enough or could ever have too many lol

4. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

For ZS it's the same except we don't buy as many hired. The difference is that the hired have to be up to par with strength or else they're not being useful and you have to constantly spend more UN to upgrade them. I could buy hireds and really boost up my strength, but it seems like a waste if the majority of my savings are going to used upgrading them too often rather than using them for weapons/vehicles. Right now with my setup it seems better to holdout for something else but I doubt it's coming :/