[VC] Not getting a full refill with 10 fps purchase

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Sir Opinion Alot, Aug 2, 2015.

1. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

I have to admit I never knew there was a sliding scale, and it is common knowledge I was very stamina heavy for a long time, but I agree no do over because of stamina. I have had many debates here on skill allotments, but you cant give back all the levels, or boss drops you got with that stamina so it wouldnt be fair to change your stamina now and keep the rewards you got from it. it takes time but you can fix it

Sir Opinion Alot and Kirsten like this.
  2. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

i dont need to redo i am really barely over the limit but i just dont like the limit on purchased refills, makes no sense to me they should be a sliding scale then to where if i want a full refill I should be able to top it off like the rest of the playing field.

Kel the Merciful King likes this.
  3. Sir Opinion Alot

its just i carried almost all this stamina for awhile but i was never capped on refill any amount till recently either i hit the LVL bar or the 5000 mark but if I get capped shouldnt there be a cap way before i hit LVL 5000 it aint fair for me or anyone to purchase full refills then when they get to a certain point KANO go no no you can not level for off that other stamina you will need to buy refills quicker now, they are basically forcing me to puchase more stamina to lvl like i was, i would understand not getting the same amount of lvls out of the refill but they should not limit my leveling cause at this point I will not buy a refill that is not a complete refill. And I think alot more with agree cause in the Help section of Viking Clan its says you can buy a refill it dont say any cap. Please change this its not fair and bad business tactics it says to me if you want to keep level even with your high stamina its going cost ya now and that aint right.

4. Snowtiger

Snowtiger Well-Known Member

What I find ironic is that they cap stam presumably so that people do not level too fast, and yet they have raids that basically will let you skip a world in a week (or even less) if you are willing to buy enough refills and hit raids all day. But it is what it is. I doubt they will change the stam caps. It might throw the game out of whack :p

5. Sir Opinion Alot

All i know is i didnt know about the cap till i hit it and i doubt alot of others know about it till now if they read the forums if i knew they would have had a cap i think i wouldnt have even started playing. And now i find it hard to play period cause i used to use alot of refills and now they aint worth buying since its not a refill im not getting 100% for 10 fps.

6. greatM

greatM Active Member

In Pirate clan, the 5k stam Cap starts to increase when your XP per lvl reaches 40 times the stam cap. Then as you level you can add stam from 5k to maintain stam at 1/40 of your XP for the level you are on. up to 7.5k stam.

You can use your skill points on other things, until you get to 40 times your current stam, for XP for the level you are on. Then increase stam as you go.

7. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Mitch said( I think) there is no cap in PC, if I remember right. Yes just use skill points on other areas, in VC till ya get to the level where that refill will fill all the way.

8. greatM

greatM Active Member

I guess the cap is to gradually reduce the amount of levels you can get from a refill. I would say it is better than the XP doubling at level 2.4k.
    You could argue the same point about player just below level 2.4k that jump is far worse.

9. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

There is a sliding scale in PC and VC, but not LCN and ZS.

10. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

OK thanks :) not being a stamina hound I am not affected one way or the other anyway :) I like to spread skill points out , not in any rush to level too fast , :)

11. Sir Opinion Alot

so the xp bar dont increase after lvl 2400 like the other app im used to, i guess the trade off there with a stamina cap is understandable to a point.

12. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

Thank you. I will advise my friend not getting their full refills @level 4600, it is a bug they have run into and have them ask support to check their account and send some stam / FP's over.

From the peanut gallery: the max from level 5000 to level 6667 of 5000 stam does not seem to fit "VC 2.0" with the Raids btw. This might be one of those things "you" might want to reconsider as well as putting in a blurb on the max stam in the "rules" "helpfile" of the game so folks coming in know in advance what is what here. The "scale" part you should drop in my humble (cough) opinion as it's a head scratcher in the same class as some of the crafting options that will make you weaker if you work it out with your slide rule ...

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  13. Sir Opinion Alot

Thank you Kel i feel the same way about it. Please reconsider the stamina cap esp. with the raids these days they are the reason for me carrying so much