not all opponents showing on battle list

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Butcher Handed John, Jan 24, 2011.

1. I was checking the battle list because I needed my gamer points. Nobody available. Then I start getting attacked by 2 higher level players that I spar with. They still were'nt on my battle list. refreshed a few times and it made no difference. Any thoughts on this? Battle points are hard enough to get some days, not being able to see opponents compounds the issue.

2. can I get an answer?

3. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

The battle list selects random players in a user range to show up on your battle list. The higher you go the bigger the level ranges. It could also be that they were in the hospital and healed but the attacks drained their health thus back in the hospital and not on your battle list.

4. I appreciate the response. Unfortunately, them being in the hospital was not the issue. Had it happen again and this time had friend on IM. They were fully healed and waiting for me to attack, but were not on my battle list...I think perhaps there's a glitch?

5. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

Are they in your battle range? Can you send a message to support with your information and we can investigate this further?