[Nom] True Blood Retired

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by true blood, Oct 23, 2011.

1. true blood

true blood Member

Hey I'm True Blood.Too many players knows me here.If not probably he/she didnt play from the beginning.I was thinkin old days old enemies old funs all old things.I did lots of thing in the game (Except hunting i know lmao) i'm on worldlist with fight wins etc this is not subject.I'm was boring and heard something about hacked thing and i said enough.bot ? OK alts ? OK but hacking ? come on lol someone steal all your efforts works etc.

Here at ZS friendship more important for me.So i quit i'm starting play LCN but i'm not lost my real friends i'm sure about that.Who helping fighting listing ambushin and keep attackin when i was ride thanks a lot.I'll never forgot these days.

I really didnt know what can i say totally but somepeople who give their friendship thanks a lot.And if anyone play lcn i'll help there and there ; i couldn't like hang on list but wanna secret thing ? i can hunt there :) Who support until this time for retared special thanks

H3R0 legendery killer my housefriend master of hunt etc :) he is with me now lol so i didn't wrote my real feelings :p yeah yeah i loved him he is cool guy really people said fake or etc but i've got photos with him so he is not ghost lmao.He just got fast finger and badly voice.

1Nokta8 real name Duygu She is my new girlfriend lol she didn't know anything about game but i'm try my best she was old enemy epic story.

And Elif a.k.a Cok or Master Of Bosses actually she was close friends from real life and got tons of connection i'm try to talking her for people's skills but she didnt told me so i met her and buy a milkshake lol heard she didnt care game anymore think she felt in love or something lmao so i telephoned and got her support too was easy and suprised lmao

I know your all game name trust me i was addict i played cause i've got good friends now still got friends but tired of something try to new adventure at LCN.

My last word you can hate people but you cant win people with your hate.Always 1 guy now full story and from there from the beginning.

Best Regards

True Blood - Selçuk Yıldırım

You can remove but dont forget message it's not personal it's just business :)

BTW i can visit forum's so don't sad if you care :)

2. true blood

true blood Member

And some enemies can be curious my skills here is the funny things

Level 780 Pro Athlete

Max Energy 100

Max Stamina 250

Max Health 3610

Attack 1800

Defense 3200

Health 748 / 3610
    Energy 78 / 100
    Stamina 87 / 250
    Total Attack 2315
    Total Defense 3738
    Cash 32.925 billion
    Vault 366.079 billion
    Income 505,091,900
    Upkeep 14,230,000
    Hitlist 7.364 billion
    Zombie Slayers 511
    Weapons 7,279
    Vehicles 450
    Gear 293

3. Ace

Ace Member

It was nice to have you as an enemy, even though we hardly fought since you aren't too much of a puncher and we both lost on each other's defense lol

See you at LCN ^_^

4. We've had some fun wars True Blood, but Much Respect to you and good luck on your new adventures.. Come on by ZS some day and throw me a punch or attack =) Just for old times sake..

Good luck.

5. Another one bites the dust! Nom is done.

6. Selçuk, all the best bud good luck out there

7. im the beast

im the beast Member

well goodluck in the lcn blood u were a pretty good enemy for a long time, and if it means anything to u, u were one of the few i have respect for...and i dont think she was hacked so dont let that be the reason ur leaving....she did wrong and got banned from fb...but anyways goodluck blood....

8. Hannibals Cannibals

Hannibals Cannibals New Member

good luck bro....we'll just rock LCN now...haha.

9. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

i dont think so! u'd get ur heads blown off bringin that trash to mob wars...real talk

10. baha

baha Member

Well this was supposed to be all about True Blood But as usual somehow it gets distorted>>>My point to u TrueBlood <<< Is I have and always will be one of ur "old Buds" from way back when it was fun and not so much cutthroat BS so we are LCN buds and any other sorta games u care to be in cahoots with~! Take care out there Selçuk :))

11. Dont have much time to play lots work extra kids... lol
    but i will come back when i get more free time ..so i wish u the same true blood :D

12. Hannibals Cannibals

Hannibals Cannibals New Member

I'd have to disagree....been playing LCN for a long time.....thanks for the tip. lol