[Other] no XP for riding...No XP for those that attack

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by polishpimp, Mar 8, 2012.

1. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

Since those that r riding the list dont get any XP...I think its only fair that those that r attacking dont get any Xp either. Its a huge accomplishment to be able to ride the list for any real amount of time and one can be put on the list for any reason...yet there is no reward only penalty in the form of lost XP. Players attacking the player on the list have the potential to reap great rewards in the form of money.....I see no point in rewarding them in XP as well. Fair is Fair...lets get er done. TY!

2. I like your idea Polish, but what I would rather see happen is........in view of the fact that it did take a lot of hard work, skill and knowledge to be able to ride the bounty list for any length of time.......that the person riding the list get exp. from all those hitting and losing for the first 15 min. they are on the list.

I understand that Kano is concerned about bot users riding the list for hours in order to gain free exp, so why not limit it to the first 15 min? That should cut that out, hopefully.

And it also rewards our hard work. Which would be a really nice return on our investment.

I gave your thread a 10.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2012
  3. polishpimp

Thats a good idea as well JJ. either way it needs to be made fair

4. polishpimp

I appreciate members rating my threads ...but prefer they comment as to their reasons as well...TY!

5. Sorry polishpimp,

I was getting around to commenting, but was busy looking around the forum also :)

Initially I wasn't sure on the idea, so I gave it 5 stars, I can see the benefits of it and the constraints...

However I think, that gaining fight wins off the hit list for riding is rewarding enough, if you gain XP then you could essentially out perform people within the game. If it was on a timer you get friends to list you over and over and claim xp...

I can see it being abused...

But I do agree that people hitting you should either be awarded a lower percentage of XP or none at all :)

6. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Okay before i rate this polish. Have one question what would happen to the players who could ride the list for countless hours. Even though they get no experience either majority of the times you have smaller players going after them. Those smaller players lose out on experience when those higher ones kill them. And you know every little bit of experience helps out. I would say the more logical solution is like Jillian said either put a time limit on it for the first 10 to 15 mins. Or cap off the experience after a certain amount of hits on the board on the same player. If they did something like that you would get a 10 from me. And i am one of those that enjoys the board for me its about getting the last hit and the final payout of a big pot of gold.

7. some one beat the pimp and queen on bounty ? is that the complain ? wow lol no offence but bounty is punishment for some one who is on bounty and not for some one who attack bounty target .. if you think otherway .. than life 4u is no fair hehehehe

...time to polish floors and barbecue some sausage...? :D :confused:

[​IMG]

8. So what

So what Member

i do gain exp though its a fraction of what i lose however having been on the list for 2 hrs and levelling ..
    and shouving up my kills which is always a bonus

some big hitter do give me great exp on the return ...
    so hey ho ( yes i do bosses while on the list so in can level faster )

however
    the hitlist is contencious

i would like to see that a cut off comes on .. an hour is enough ( listed 5 times today and rode the hr on 4 and then 2 for last one)
    there should be an achivement for this effort

there are many now that can and do sucessfully RIDE the list and for all their dilllegence they should be both REWARDED and recieve an achivement for all their efforts and skill in STATING their stats to such a regard that they successfully RIDE

KANO could impose the one hour max and then remove them with NO EXP LOSS
    AS THEY HAD THE SKILLS TO OUTMAVOVER THE HIT

and for their efforts should be acknowledged

Yet again I gave your thread a 10

9. So what

So what Member

COP ON
    its no punishment ....just a knob jockey with cash and a belly full of jelly bean jealousy

bring it on
    it ramps up my kills and i enjoy their pathetic attempts
    love killing them all the more....as it dosent cost me a bean I KILL THEM FOR FREE

Last edited: Mar 9, 2012
  10. polishpimp

Im confused....the whole idea was to award no xp to those attacking the player on the list...in which u just agreed...yet u gave it a five?

As far as your reply.....the person riding the list does not only get wins but losses as well....so does the attacker...so thats a wash.

Secondly....players that can ride the list r powerful accounts with large bounties....not many if any could afford to keep relisting someone like me.

after i go on up on the list....after the initial rush of attackers (a couple of minutes), i probably get attacked only a handful of times again in the next few hours....no levels to be had with that even if XP was awarded.

why is someone going to waste their stam trying to leveling me while on bounty when they could do the same while im not on bounty?

Once again....only powerful accounts can ride the list....any xp gained would be paltry at best, it takes me 264k to level at that rate it would take me a month to level one time.

In the end...I wasnt asking for xp while riding the bounty...i simply suggested if the person riding DIDNT get xp then the attacker shouldnt either. Anybody got a good reason why one should get XP and not the other?

11. polishpimp

I never have been taken down other than by me screwing around or pc malfunction.

Can a moderator please resize paras pic...its way to big. U HAVE THE POWER N TOOLS TO DO THIS!

12. polishpimp

Im having a difficult time understanding your question. All im saying is if the rider doesnt get xp those attacking shouldnt. Im not asking to give the rider XP.

13. yes tell others what to do .. hello moderator .. keep up good work .. ;)
    please Polish no caps hehehehe
    just give your self and jill a 10 and i give 1 star .. too funny ...

14. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

Sorry, Polish, here I have to disagree with you, again.

Bounties are basically a means of making rivals lose xp. That's the core feature. While it sounds nice to receive xp for riding, the main concern remains. Namely getting xp from a feature meant to take away xp from the one listed.

I have a rather sturdy defense, so when I'm not caught unaware, I'm able to last a bit on the bounty list. And when I'm up there, I'm usually collecting victories. Genghis and Justin, my two main rivals, are unable or only sometimes able to beat me. If I got xp for them attacking me on the bounty, I'd have to wait only some minutes, until I got more xp from them than what I will lose when killed. And when I go up, people are usually rather determined to take me down, as I have a rather high price. "XXXXXXXX XXX XXXXXXXX has put a Bounty on you for 6,815,417,277,662 coins." That's my base bounty payout and it's enough to entice people to hit me with all they got, over and over. If your idea was implemented, I'd make damn sure to get listed as often as possible.

I'm pretty sure that there are other players out there with similar builds who would gain more xp than they will lose when killed, therefore I will have to vote this idea down.

And concerning Jillian's idea, it has the same problem, maybe even worse, as this feature could be more easily exploited to amass xp by having friends hitting you over and over for the 15 minutes.

Voted it a 1. The idea sounds nice, but it's too easily exploited. Maybe 1xp for every bounty win could be awarded, otherwise it would really upset the game balance.

15. LMAO, I'd say it was the other way around today. Your boy still can't ride it like we do, in spite of more than 1200 hits on Polish and hundreds on me.

At least I THINK I'm answering you correctly, you're so difficult to understand with your broken English and stupid comments.

16. polishpimp

What do mean the bounty is a penalty? i could go list everyone in the game right now just for laughs.....does that mean they deserve the penalty?

17. wow jill why so angry ? well nvm LMAO

18. polishpimp

UGH....im not asking to get XP while riding> Im saying those that hit me shouldnt get XP.

Seriously??? my bounty is a hair under 14T who is gonna list me over and over?

Last edited: Mar 9, 2012
  19. polishpimp

LOL . sy JJ he had 1700 attacks on me and got ZIPPO!

20. so yes they do deserve because u do think so .. ..
    bounty everyone every day and later game will change and only one u will bounty is rivals and everyone else will be protected :) good luck !
    still bounty is punishment ask Kano if you dont believe that