No Real Good Fights

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by BradyG, Apr 9, 2010.

1. BradyG

BradyG New Member

I started playing like a month ago and I lvl'd up fast, already up to 266. But now I'm starting to slow down and the reason is that when I go to the battle section there might be one person that has a clan size either close or lower than mine like say a 99 clan size or 250, but again just ONE!!!! And once I attack that person which I might get lucky to get two hits in get like a average of like 60+ xp then I severally injure them and therefore can't attack them. Now what I wanna know is why are there not a decent amount of guys I can attack cause I got a clan size of 314 and I add like 10+ people a day and as soon as I get them I give more weapons,ships, and mateys. But I'm not dumb enough to attack someone with any clan size bigger than that say like a 500 or 650. So again if anyone can offer insight or if a admin of the game is looking at this topic, could you help me out here...THX

2. well i play this app on myspace and yes that issue does happen.its simply there is not enough players.if more joined then obviously fight list would be better,

3. Vampryss

Vampryss Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I too find this issue.. but as I add more players I'm able to battle more people.. I try not to add players at the same level as I am though.. I found by doing so, I ran out of people to fight.. there are always new people starting the various Kano Apps & I try to add the newbies to help them as well as get my clans & mob numbers up.. I have noticed that since the recent upgrades more new people are adding this app..

Vampryss - MySpace user..

4. ChristiphorB

ChristiphorB New Member

Add me for Viking Clan, Pirate Clan, and Mob Wars all by Kano!

myspace.com/christiphorb

Daily player, constantly sending Boosts and helping on Coop Boss fights.

5. kid games

HI horns why not your real game name on Kano/apps ? :D

6. Neck Snapper

Neck Snapper Member

Finding Playing to battle

I saw your note but I have never been too afraid to attack anyone higher than me. You would be surprised at how many above you that you can win at. It is all fun!

7. lol you know im not horns

8. Something I've noticed is that the battle list doesn't necessarily list everyone available for me to fight. I have a couple friends who've decided not to clan up because we earn experience points off each other. Sometimes, after playing a while and fighting all on the battle list, they will pop up with full health even though they have not been logged on that day. What's the deal with that? I have a hard enough time leveling due to lack of opponents as it is!

9. i love then who set lots counters and than when i ask some one for bounty ride and all smart ones who set counters attack me on bounty for 20 min get tons of attacks on my rivals page so they cant set any counters or its 100 billion per counter and i can attack them for 3 days lol so thanks rivals haha