no more suicide while on bounty

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by bully thor, Jul 8, 2014.

1. bully thor

bully thor Active Member

any chance to stop suicide while on bounty its getting stupid people doing it all time, its taking coin out the game you already take a percentage of it when someone is bountied, while on bounty you can not try to bounty someone that way they cant hit trap and keep coin in game

2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

That is something a lot do, for sure, I have started trying to do it myself in one of my games, but trying to keep my health up at the same time, while looking for a trap, so far , not working lol:eek: what about clan taking bounties, to me that is an issue , I have, and have lost clan because of it, delcan me for a bounty and don't bother sending a clan request ,not a big deal who I have lost though lol

3. ben

ben Active Member

Kirsten likes this.
  4. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Sorry to say, that is a poll on refunds Ben and a 3 year old post at that.
    Bully is simply suggesting a new idea, "no option" to get trapped while on bounty.

Capture1.PNG
    I don't believe should be any refunds, but I'll grab at "other,explain below" If a person is going to eat a trap, so the coin doesn't go back into the game, next best solution=rival list vanishes. LOL (That would damper the effect) We all try for it when happens and basically get the consequences without zero opportunity of payout doing so.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2014
    diva of destruction likes this.
  5. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

There are game strategic reasons to trap out and not to trap out. Sometimes its to stop a gold transfer. Sometimes its to piss off the lister and use the lister's trap, if they fail to clear it: smarten them up and also cost them. If they do clear it, there are two bounties to get ... more action to the OP. Sometimes its to piss of the hunters. Sometimes its a bathroom break. As far as the gold economy goes, its blown as the Lottery has corrupted the idea that you earn your empire and thus economic position in the game. I also favour trapping as an "anti-inflationary" measure, to wipe some of that gold out of the game, from a central banker point of view. So "0" from me. Been on both ends and seen a lot of "my" gold lost and vice versa too. Its the game.

6. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

I fail to see what he is asking Jades as being any different than that poll question. 3 years old or not. It had a lot of participation and discussion.

7. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

i rarely suicide while on bounty but i still give this a one, if people wish to do this then so be it. just another part of the game to deal with.