[VC] No more suicide and hiding

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by ParashuramaBloodAxeLegend, Jan 19, 2017.

1. if you kill your self on trap and do not heal to list the person in 10 min than ..Kano should freeze acct for 1 day LOL
    that would make game more bloody more interesting more drama more opportunity's
    :cool:

[​IMG]

Justin the killer likes this.
  2. Steve Hughes

Steve Hughes Member

I think this is a 'joke' post but not without merit. Down voting but I think you have the germ of an idea here. I think it is too easy to hit people in the list and then hide in hospital. There could be some way (other than axe slaps) to hurt hit and hiders. Not sure if that was off-topic but I'm trying not to be wholly negative about your idea.

3. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

I think everyone should be randomly healed, that would spruce up activity quite a bit. Has to be random and often so the hit and hiders can't time it just right and kill themselves off every hour or whatever. It would definitely force alot of people to play more often or the people they're hiding from will do exactly what they're hiding for lol

4. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

well when I am working or sleeping , I decide if I want to be healed or not, healing me randomly is not gonna me want to not sleep or work, it would just prob make me ask Kano to close down my accounts,

Last edited: Mar 8, 2017
  5. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

I agree, making healing automatic or no staying dead is crazy andi for one would not continue to play such a game. we all have normal lifes and if killed ingame, we should not have to heal if we don't want too. theres the old saying if its not broken then leave it alone