[All] Next location?

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by AXXO, Sep 2, 2015.

1. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

While you make this thread a drama, people are having fun, where is your sense of humor?? Players can support or not support an idea, you do not get to tell others how to react, you seem very bossy. Personally the idea does not interest me so I voted one star, since you demand an explanation and it has nothing to do with the fact that you like it, you seem to think you are alittle bit more important than you actually are lol, relax , smile and get jiggy lol

2. Darth Vader

Darth Vader Active Member

wonderful response thanks!!!

3. Marc14

Marc14 Active Member

Souds like fun
    We should ridicule ourselves a little bit too so how bout "Hack server, fix rigged lottery"

AXXO and Kirsten like this.
  4. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

happy to see all feedbacks :) I respect every opinion cheers.
    :):)

DeathMo the Drifter and Kirsten like this.
  5. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I knew you would you seem like a very sensible person :)

AXXO likes this.
  6. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Or, don't take opinions that disagree with you personally and report blatantly offensive comments so I can remove them (and don't respond to them). :)

AXXO and Darth Vader like this.
  7. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

i have made this idea before hehe

ill link it 1 sec ill grab it from my archive lol

EDIT: here it is- http://forums.kanoapps.com/threads/seasonal-locations.14007/

AXXO likes this.
  8. kamikazeweasel

kamikazeweasel Active Member

I like the idea and think it would be awesome if you could not complete it the first month it was around.
    Might be rather difficult to write into code or seem unfair to players that don't devote many skill points to energy, but what if the cost to do each activity increased as your level increased with max amounts set in place. Like a job at level one would cost 1 energy but at level 10 the energy cost inflated to 2 so on and so forth maxing out at level 5000 for 500 energy every shot. Rewards would also have to increase depending on level for the job too. Just a thought

AXXO likes this.
  9. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

everything is open to discuss, that;s sounds good too. specially when it comes the low levels. energy should cost according to the level. then it will be ok, but number of completion required a high number in that case. 120 times should not be reduced, by this way low levels can earn good items when they start the game too. wonderful isn't it. :)

10. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

i highly suggest you lok over my idea i posted it a while back put the link in here... also if you ever have an idea just look through mine i probobly made it already lol

11. Marc14

Marc14 Active Member

Remove Raid Bosses from the game. 1st job, 10 energy
    Drop for removing 120 times: The Standing Ovation 5A/145D

Send 100 gifts with one click. 2nd job, 20 energy
    Drop for sending 120 times: The Wake-up Call 75A/80D

Aapje and AXXO like this.
  12. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

brilliant ;)

13. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member