News Updates

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Hashshashin, Dec 22, 2011.

1. Hashshashin

Hashshashin Member

Can you guys seriously try to get them to update BEFORE you go and do so-called maintenance?

Developer Update Social Feed Maintenance: http://t.co/y2JHWQmW

This showed up, 15 minutes after I emailed you guys about my social feed not working.

Yeah I know, you update it on twitter and it's supposed to show us....

Well, I'm telling you it's slow, and annoying, and all of your news updates come either way too early and then we sit around waiting and nothing happens......OR....our game STOPS working, and 20-60 minutes later we find out that you guys are doing "updates and/or maintenance."

Would help out if it was said before this happens, so you don't have people like me, wondering why it won't work when I refresh 20 times, and why my posts stop showing up.

2. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

We have not released the update, you are likely experiencing the issues with the current system.

3. Hashshashin

Hashshashin Member

Kendall, did you even get the point I was making?

My social feed is circling with a refresh for 30 minutes straight.....THEN you guys post notification there is SOCIAL FEED MAINTENANCE......

What I'm saying is.....PLEASE GET IT TOGETHER AND TELL US BEFORE THE GAME IS SCREWING UP FOR HALF AN HOUR.......

Otherwise I'm going to email you guys every single time asking why my game is all screwy. Since nobody can get it together to fix my inbox problem that I've emailed in about 3-4 times already.