New World

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Jillian Thyra Johansson, Dec 7, 2012.

1. Thank you, thank you, thank you, Kano!!! It's always so exciting to discover we have a new world. I don't read the updates on purpose because I like to be surprised. You made my day. :) My VC day at least! lol

2. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

Yes indeedy, new worlds are always a good thing. TY KANO!

BTW any chance we can get you folks in Victoria to stop dumping your raw sewage into the straits? Victoria is such a beautiful place with a alot of really nice and intelligent people....but raw sewage.....really....kinda thirld world dont ya think?

3. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Glad you guys are enjoying the new location, you are very welcome.

Polish, this is making news in Seattle too eh? Makes sense but keep your nose out of our "crap" ;) lol

4. LOL, good answer, Smack! But, if that's really true, I hope you guys are working on a way to correct it. That's disgusting!!! And unsafe for all of us.

After all, you know sh*t floats down hill. lol Or in this case, down stream?

5. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

LMAO! That controversy has been going on for as long as I can remember. Its was refreshed lately as Ive been spending a lot of time in Port angeles, WA lately helping my daughter out with her house. As Im sure ya know.....PA is but a stones throw away from Victoria (yep, im keeping an eye on u folks at kano...lol) and the subject is a pretty hot topic here.

6. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

ive seen all kinds of sh*t talkin on vc but this is way too literal xD

7. Wonder Bread

Wonder Bread Active Member

Demonik, I salute your pun. Well played, sir.

8. Robert Belrose

Robert Belrose Active Member

I heard they tried to float a proposal through Parliament to stop the dumping but it got flushed....

9. Funny guy! lol ...................