New World Boss

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by self, Jan 28, 2011.

1. self

self Member

We are 8 hours into the new world boss.

11% of the total damage to this boss has been done. I have just got my first attack in. Unless interest goes down now that it is daylight hours here in the states (that won't happen), this boss is doomed to pass in less than 72 hours, my guess it will be gone in 60. even at 72 hours, an insomniac hitting at exactly every 4 throughout the life span will only get 18 hits. Not enough to unlock all of the bonuses.

This has been going on with the last world boss too. I have yet to collect every possible for my level as I play 3 or 4 times a day, not continuously.

Don't get me wrong, the world bosses have a great place in the game. Here is a thought.

Change the attack frequency or change the strength. The world bosses in Zombies hangs around long enough to get your 25 attacks in and makes it worth the challenge. I would venture we wont see anyone with a dreadbiters fang for quite some time.

2. dnaleves

dnaleves New Member

the items are given strictly for the amount of attacks and not total damage, right? If so, we need to make sure people are just using attack, and not power attack. there would be no sense in burning up the four extra stamina points each time, plus the world boss would be around much longer.

3. Reorx

Reorx New Member

Why is reward for attacking Nidhog 25 times 2 skill points and for attacking Phoenix 25 times 3 skill points? Generally, the harder the boss - the better the rewards?