New World Boss - Carnival Queen!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Wonder Woman, Sep 7, 2011.

1. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

Carnival has been corrupted, and now the partiers have transformed into a legion of undead. At the head of the mob is the Carnival Queen. The only way to crash the party is to slay this Queen of the Damned!

wall_feed_world_boss_3a.jpg wall_feed_world_boss_3b.jpg wall_feed_world_boss_3c.jpg

2. Rudl Popudl

Rudl Popudl Member

Dear Kano Admins,

first of all thx for the update, but do you really believe its a good idea to release new content, that can only be accessed by a handful of players?

The Minimum-Lvls for the Carnival Queen Loot are quite high - you went from 400 to 1500. Atm there are only 6 Players worldwide with Lvl1500+ and 22 with Lvl1200+, so the majority wont be able to enjoy all the new loot for a long time.

Thats in my opinion even more frustrating than being stuck with no new content at all...

Last edited: Sep 7, 2011
  3. Jessica

Jessica Member

If you think the level requirement for best drop is silly compared to facebook users levels its even worse on hi5. The highest level person on hi5 isnt even 1500 yet :p

4. Hashshashin

Hashshashin Member

Doesn't really bother me and I'm only level 1363 or so....Not a big deal.....the boss stuff is never as good as UN items, so save up for those.

Thanks "Kano" :)

5. It's even worse than that. I seriously doubt that any of these items are even comparable to some of the boss drops. I'm not quite level 800 and I'm certain that the level 600 confetti grenade drop is going to be an upgrade to the blunderbuss I currently have equipped in my weapon slots. I imagine the football shin pads will be an upgrade, however to the lion skin capes based on the fact that the shin pads open up at a much higher level then the cape.

Also, I know of at least one person sub-300 who is equipped with all of the Jungle MG3's, Lion Skin Capes, and Hydra Gunships he needs. He doesn't need the boss drops either.

6. Congratulations, this is your 52nd attack against the Carnival Queen!
    You have earned an attack bonus of +$3,145,543 and +1,511 XP

7. Jessica

Jessica Member

So out of curiousity for the 10 or so people over 1500 what was the stats on the final drop? I know the vehicle right below it was 82/72 which is better than current high level boss drops.

Found the the bead garrote is 90/80 pretty nice for last 2 drops.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2011