[VC] new upgrades needed for blacksmith recipes

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by kayjay, Mar 6, 2012.

1. kayjay

kayjay Guest

hi mark/cara

any new upgrades coming out we have lots of warriors and weapons we are no longer using and could use some upgrades

thanks

2. Maler

Maler Member

true, there are some items that could use crafting.

3. Throatguard
    Mountain Heart
    Dvalin Handaxe
    Boulderstone Armor
    Dualfang
    Frozen Crown
    Blizzard King

Those are my votes on some items that could use a blacksmith item.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2012
  4. jocularatrix

jocularatrix New Member

Agree with Jerome's list! I have 3,000 of some of that junk.

5. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

Who else wants to see more recipes?

6. cosmic

cosmic Member

me me me me me me me me me me me :]

7. kayjay

kayjay Guest

plse no hidden recipes !:)

dark horse is another one
    ice shields
    tundra wolfs

Last edited: Mar 9, 2012
  8. Stevie Mac

Stevie Mac Member

Still quite new to game but one of the first things I was told that blacksmith in early levels is total waste of time, I have also heard that crafting on Pirate Clan is much better thought out. How true that is I cannot say as I don't play there.
    I agree with the older items being made worthwhile by inventing new recipes for them and what about perhaps looking at the lower crafted items and inventing further upgrades for them - make the Blacksmith a much more integral part of game from even the earliest levels.....?

9. Actually all the boss drops will need blacksmith items sooner or later. The ones I posted are from the mid level bosses that all my clan members post up all the time and these drops are growing unusable and folks will stop helping on these bosses if some crafting isn't made for these.

10. Rick Soto

Rick Soto New Member

They should also modify the values of the crafts. I think they did this recently and a lot of people got pissed off but it makes no sense that at level 930 you can create a "poison stroke" at 57/57 that is significantly stronger and cheaper than the "stonecracker hammer" at level 1900 at 53/52. At this point is more effective to hunt Hels instead of questing.

11. kayjay

kayjay Guest

jerome there is a upgarde for the dvalin handaxe am not sure what level it happens as ive passed it already but it is there !

12. Maler

Maler Member

Elite Dvalin Axe - unlocked at level 4000
    Legendary Dvalin Axe - unlocked at level 6000