New UN Items :)

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Hashshashin, Jan 13, 2012.

1. Hashshashin

Hashshashin Member

LIMITED VEHICLE
    MDT Tiger

93 192.........

Just wanted to say thanks for putting out a high defensive item that wasn't a gear item. Now how about a high defense weapon that's over 200 total at level 4 ;)

Maybe all those emails did something lol :p

2. RJOWNER

RJOWNER Member

we need also a 200+ attack item mabye a 210 attack 50 defense weapon

3. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

You can get so many items with high attack, being armed with attack-heavy weapons shouldn't be too difficult. The game doesn't need ever more attack-heavy weapons. There needs to be a bit of variety.

4. RJOWNER

RJOWNER Member

true but i hate how the game makes you have to be all attack or all defense with lil stamina and lil health involved if you mixed attack and stamina at first you get owned easy. im all attack for a reason every time i die i get less xp which is a good thing meaning i get more fights won fight kills punch kills ect. at a lower lvl. i love dying now i always get them back for killing me but i get very excited when i die lol that a reason i want very high attack items soon you dig

5. Ace

Ace Member

Vehicles have always been pretty balanced, though it's true they send offensive ones more often than defensive ones.

I'd like to see a defensive item coming from the calendars. The Kano Nuke's def is awfully bad, worse than a boss drop.

6. Hashshashin

Hashshashin Member

Kano Nuke (Level 4)
    219 Attack
    67 Defense

Apparently you missed out on this or something?

7. RJOWNER

RJOWNER Member

im not sure if i was playing when kano Nuke happened :l

8. How about a few high attack gear items?

It's hard to overcome the defense of gear items when your own gear items have so little attack to it.

9. Hashshashin

Hashshashin Member

Agreed. Higher attack on some gear, and higher defense on some weapons. Like they did with the gloves and the wrist gun or whatever it was.

10. Genevieve Fay

Genevieve Fay Member

nevermind..message deleted because I misunderstood the OP

Last edited: Feb 28, 2012