[PC] New Skyland Boss: Sky Captain!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Deltan, Apr 12, 2012.

1. Deltan

Deltan Member

You may be lord of the seas, but Sky Captain rules the world above the clouds. Now that you’re invaded his turf, you’ll need to prove yourself, or be blasted from the sky. Fly too close to the sun, after all, you risk getting scorched.
    [​IMG]

2. blackheartpimp

blackheartpimp New Member

Can you please explain? I click button, it takes me to boss page, I dont see any new bosses. Thanks.

3. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

you need to be in the new location, Skyland, or have a crewmate that shares their boss that is there

4. blackheartpimp

I got it now. So.... its for the 30 players in game of that level. Why not just PM them?

5. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

if people have friends there and they share bosses then it is for everyone, I am not there and already got on 2 and expect more momentarily :)

6. blackheartpimp

I love the game, I play everyday. Finding captains has been super tough (no complaints), but i do have 400. I have 5 whale subs, which means I have gotten to participate in 5 Fiddler Green bosses (thanks Tiffany!). Lost World, Athens and new location bosses I have NEVER seen on boss feed. Not saying they dont appear, just saying Im not seeing them. Bosses give good drops, most high levels have full captains and can use drops, and as a result we dont see much boss sharing.

Again, no complaints, but lets not gloss over the fact that even if I was running around with a thousand captains, the fact remains that there arent much high level bosses offered up by the players high enough to fight them, and I wouldnt be getting much more opportunities than I am now.

7. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

you need to send out clan requests and start with some high level players :)

8. blackheartpimp

Thanks Linda. Started with top 15. See how that goes!

9. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

good luck :)

10. ViPCEO

ViPCEO Member

Thats normal, I did the same thing in the beginning, before it was the sky boss, it was Poseidon button that used to appear, i clicked it too and thought it would bring me to the boss like the calendar buttons do, but no dice lol, so dont feel bad we all been there before

11. ViPCEO

ViPCEO Member

Reply to Blackhearted Pimp for captains.......

below is a bunch of ways to recruit captains.......

1. Most of my clan came from battles, we battled each other, then someone calls a truce and sends a friend request with it,
    you can 2. add players off the world feed all day long, there are 100's of players looking for clan up on there,
    there also comes a time when saturation hits, meaning, you have enough clan that the 3. 10-15% of their clan will just send you FR's check your FB for the new requests...
    4. take advantage of ALL the world boss feeds (bottom left) players request adds all the time from in there, so 5. post one up yourself as well and respond to the others.
    6. Join an Armada that will get you a quick 25 players and 7. Add the players from their alliances
    8. Join the FB groups for PC, 9.Pirates Helping Pirates and Linda has one (I belong to as well) called 10. Rocking the Developers boat for a better Pirate clan I know most players engage in more than one KANO game, so join the 11. Viking Clan duplicate all the above and 12. the VC add me train (I thinks it called that not sure) and you will find at least 1/2 of them play PC as well
    Im not sure about posting links in these feeds so i will make another post following this one with the links to the groups i mentioned, if im breaking a rule at least this post will stay and the other will be deleted (maybe) BUT THERE ARE 24 WAYS TO ADD PLAYERS GOOD LUCK!!!!!!! hope you find this helpful ;)

12. ViPCEO

ViPCEO Member

13. ViPCEO

ViPCEO Member

14. Ploppy

Ploppy New Member

Plip Plop !

I dare say I'll be on it in a few month's or so and most like begin offering it when I'm good and ready like every one else for a limited time to begin with, then we'll see ha ha ha !!!