[Other] New Roulette Game

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Don Go Breaking My Heart, Mar 12, 2012.

1. This is in response to the post found here.

What if we had a new Roulette game that had some pretty amazing item drops, cash & xp rewards upon completion, but...the catch is there's a significant percent chance that you will die and lose xp, cash and your survival streak would reset to 0. The xp gain would be significant enough to offset dying. You can play 4 times a day to avoid leveling off the game (though the odds aren't likely to allow that). Odd would look like this:

50% chance you get nothing
    20% chance of an demi-godfather item tiered to your level (such as the World Boss drops)
    10% chance of dying and losing xp
    10% chance of gaining 2.5% of xp needed to level
    7% chance of gaining 5% of xp needed to level
    2% chance of gaining 10% of xp needed to level
    1% chance of 5FP's and gaining 25% of xp needed to level

As you can see, I've taken all of the ideas and mashed them together and removed any option that would add you to the hitlist. Who's with me on this, and who thinks this is the dumbest idea ever to be added to the forums?

2. I gave this thread 1 star because it is still the dumbest idea I've ever heard.

Edit: if this idea passes, I will seek out Deltan in whatever game he plays and make it my life's mission to make sure he doesn't play again.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2012
  3. DoNRaDu

DoNRaDu Member

im with you on that.
    especially the chance of dying! that doesnt make any sense to me.
    Im generous and gave it 2 stars lol

4. harmony

harmony New Member

i gave u 5 stars because i want a new game too i have recently sugggested a slot machine or lotto ticket but earning coins for these game ideas and what gifts to win are somthing im still thinking about vote on my idea please

5. [h=2]Up 185.0% from last week ![/h]