[LCN] New Mob Wars: La Cosa Nostra Characters!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Sep 18, 2013.

1. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Agreed, if going to be same when add these characters to say VC. Many will be more mouthy, cough!

2. Guardian Angel

Guardian Angel Active Member

If you intend to release new caracters in the next weeks, may I need to pay again full price to get them, considering I already baught a new caracter using 175 Fp? Dont thing will be fair to pay full price again only if they will be relesead in lets say 1 year or something!

3. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

That is a good point. For future ones, we could look at an "upgrade" option based on time of release for these items. So not to pay full price.

4. Guardian Angel

Guardian Angel Active Member

Thanks for your fast feed-back Kendall! I think we should pay only de diference of cost, if we already got a new caracter. If level 4000 caracter will be released soon if will cost 300 FP, players that already got a caracter with 175 Fp should pay the diference of 125 Fp. Of course if the new caracter will be available only after 1 year I agree to pay full price, no prob

5. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

The greatest problem, what I see with a reasonable, not so full priced upgrade, that each character comes with an unwanted set of limiteds, which on the day of the release are worth 75-90 FPs, and I am sure that they are included in the price.

6. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

The problem i see with this is it doesnt take into account that some players are far in excess of the levels needed to be eligible for some of these characters which will minimize their benefit ...whether faster regeneration times, additional coin, savings or limited items. The price should be prorated if not eliminated to reflect the disparity

7. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I see a lot of people mentioning that these characters don't provide a worthwhile advantage for higher levels. I'm not sure if we missed announcing this, but we have more characters coming down the pipe that will be more suited to the higher levels. We're just announcing the lower level ones first and will bring them out in order of level (lowest to highest).

8. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

I dont think anybody is refuting that their is benefit for all levels. Its a matter how much benefit some will have in comparison to others for the exact same price.

9. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Thanks for the announcement, then I will keep waiting with the change until the last one comes out.