New location

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by SHO KOSUGI, Aug 30, 2014.

1. RainSunGone

RainSunGone Well-Known Member

punchkills,hitlists wins,fightkills to mention a few ;)

2. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

How so?

3. RainSunGone

the BA was designed for higher levels w/ no fightlist if i'm correct... ;)

Last edited: Nov 19, 2014
    Kirsten likes this.
  4. Xextreem

Xextreem Active Member

lol the point for that? O wait to benifit higher players right ic the point. Nope that will not going to be happening anytime soon.

5. RainSunGone

i agree X, how many players actually have all those ach's anyway, very few...

6. Guardian Angel

Guardian Angel Active Member

In LCN there are players that already have more then 16.000 skills on attack and defense and last acivments are 8000 attack-8000 defense, last acivments is 60.000 health and are some players with 100.000 , for stamina last acivment is 3500 and there is players with 4500-5000, you also have your achivments if you are low level players why the high levels shouldnt have theyr acivments if they worked so hard to arrive at some level!

7. Xextreem

Xextreem Active Member

Yah dude only 30 players that above 4000+ yah, the answer is no. You want to level up fast sure its your call you want to spend 1000 dollars or euro in it then its your call. The rest 3000 to 4000 are just 90 players dude 90. There are tons of players below that. You think focus on the higher level is the goal? think again thats not what pay to win games are focus on. But ofcourse some new archivement can benefit higher levels. but thats not the focus we need. We need like i already say more people in higher top not 30 players and everytime you`re leveling its become lesser people and lesser fight list to do. Even in mine range of level 3000+ there are just 5 dude 5 fighters i need to target some 4000+ if i want to fight thats just rediculess. Sorry bad spelling/grammar i know.

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  8. Guardian Angel

All Im saying is that everybody should have new achivments! Why high level players should be without new achivments available? Do you think is that fair?? That is discrimination, everyone needs to have new content not only levels 2000-3000! Its a game for all! Nobody was just arrived at some high level in days, we worked hard for years spending alot of hours from our time each day! Just be fair with everybody dont think only for you, you have already alot of achivments and chalanges to unlock, game need to continue for everybody!

9. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I can see both sides of this debate and both are valid in their own way.

10. RainSunGone

now on other games i can see this, i thought we were talking just about ZS where its just not needed atm ;)

11. Player on Kong

Player on Kong New Member

LOL you really have lost your marbles. How can this benefit the high levels ???. 1st of Kano turns BA into a cash play totally ruin the game. Guess MLC can thank them self for that taking minimum top 10 each BA for more than a year. AND not just high levels have won the BA ! With the new format you have 2 choices how to win. 1 Buy unlimited amount of refills and keep scoring Or 2. sit in front of the game 24/3 playing. For normal people like myself neither is possible. I have a family and a work and no intension of playing 3 days straight to win a game...I also have more important stuff to use my money for.
    ..- So thank you Kano for ruin 50% of what makes this game fun. We still have FW. Let see for how long......

12. Xextreem

Xextreem Active Member

its a game dude you can not play you can not then stop playing mmo if you know you don`t have the time and bashing other people because the have time is just stupid. Go play farmvile then or any other RPG single play. Nobody is forcing your hands here. QQ is not the answer.

13. Guardian Angel

you posted in diffrent topic, this is not about BA

14. Player on Kong

DUDE dont dude me. You don't know me and what you ask me to do should REALLY go for you.

15. Player on Kong

I was not the one going of topic in the first place. Was just responding to a post.
    But seams like people on the forum have nothing else to do than being clever and comment on everything. Telling themselves and the world how awesome "They and Kano" are and anyone who raise a question should just go back to their hole and be quite.
    So be it, I won't waste anymore of my time here. Really not worth it. I will ask Mitch in person if I have a question next time. Im sure the rest of you will find someone else or each other to disagree with.

PS: Did it ever cross your minds that I might be playing on another server besides kong and therefore have been around for +5 years. LMFAO

BTW Mitch already said there will not be any new location this year. And it did not sound like its on the calendar for the start of the new year. At least we know now.

16. RainSunGone

no one said we didnt want a new location, i would as im done w/ vegas, it's just not a priority for kano atm so i'll play the rest of the game til then ;)

kevinmalo likes this.
  17. L1LOne

L1LOne Active Member

It has been quite awhile since the last location, but I don't think its on the "to do list". Seeing how its not as important, or even needed as other features first.

kevinmalo and RainSunGone like this.
  18. Xextreem

Xextreem Active Member

Now i think i snap a trigger there, Lol i don`t want to know you! I dont even give a **** about you to be honest. And i can call you whatever i want dude. If you can not handle that stop answer any future post. Then this is all a bigmistake for you. It happens. Like RainSunGone say "no one said we didnt want a new location".

19. SHO KOSUGI

SHO KOSUGI Member

wow no new location until next year... no wonder your game is dying. you guys cant keep up with the game at all.

20. Xextreem

Xextreem Active Member

Tell us how you get those numbers? i only see complains QQ/trolling post about there own selfish needs.

Kirsten likes this.