[PC] New Location: Magma Mountain!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Wonder Bread, Jun 4, 2013.

1. Wonder Bread

Wonder Bread Active Member

wall_feed_magma_mountain.jpg

After looting the famed libraries of Alexandria, you've decided to turn up the heat in search of hotter loot. Welcome to... Magma Mountain!

2. brad8and8

brad8and8 Member

ok so when will the new boss, challenges and recipes be ready

3. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Typically Bosses, Challenges and Recipes are released about a week or so after the location. I would say this is an accurate time frame for this current location as well.

4. ben

ben Active Member

why so long ??? 1 would think it would all be there ...

5. Rox van der Hoeven

Rox van der Hoeven New Member

No even close to that level, but the appropriate reaction is Thanks!

The chosen few that have reached that level (the ones i know) are very happy with it.

6. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Ben, 1 week is long? Good lord other stuff been in mix, that is quick.

7. ben

ben Active Member

well let me put it this way...if your going to serve a meal to your children put it all on the table...we wait long enough for it then we get it in parts...why

8. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

It has been that way as far as I remember, all good things come to those that wait, it is like money in the bank . :p

9. ben

ben Active Member

they say a week ...last time it was little over 2 weeks when they got every thing in... so did it effect my game yes it did...i didnt start a new hunt for i wanted to start the new one but for some reason it was 2 weeks late...

10. THANK YOU, Kano, for the new location. We've always waited for bosses, etc. when a new location comes out, not sure why it's an issue this time. But, it may all be moot at this point any way. I hope not.