[ZS] New Location: Las Vegas!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Jun 18, 2014.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Fortunes were once won and lost in Vegas, but now, you're gambling for your very life.

[​IMG]

Sin City is open for some slaying! Outbreaks and Property are live now!

2. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

There hundreds of countries still yet to clear, this is the 6th visit to the U.S o_O

3. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

USA! USA! USA!

4. SHO KOSUGI

SHO KOSUGI Member

It's been 2 months in Vegas. Maybe it's time to move on to another location?

5. TonyDu

TonyDu Member

I still have to clear outbreaks in Vegas on KP. lol. But then only 31 on FB, 11 on KP, and 1 on Kong/AG passed the level 3830 mark at the time of this post.

6. kevinmalo

kevinmalo Active Member

wait another 3 please

7. SHO KOSUGI

SHO KOSUGI Member

kevinmalo, what is your level now ?

8. SHO KOSUGI

SHO KOSUGI Member

As long as there are people passed the mark, Kano needs to keep updating the location.

9. No, they should actually cater to the majority of their user base. Since there is only a handful of players that get to Vegas area anyway, there is absolutely no need whatsoever for kano to release another location at this time. They should instead focus on improving other aspects of the game.

kevinmalo likes this.
  10. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Our goal with the glut of locations was to get ahead of the bulk of the advancing user base. We'll still release Locations, but at a slower pace than we have been.

So basically, no Locations are planned for the near future, but when we have one coming out I'll let you know!

kevinmalo likes this.
  11. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

IDK seems like a good percentage of the KP2 players have been done with vegas for a while. Couldn't tell ya on FB since I don't often hang out there enough to get a feel for who is bored :)

12. Mr Killer Man

Mr Killer Man Active Member

Will the items be a chance drop?