[LCN] New Location: Antarctica!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Jul 30, 2014.

1. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

sure you have added more characters at the cost of 250 godfather points, not much for anyone who cannot afford to put real money into godfather points, so its not much for those of us who are not that rich to be able to afford it, just another cash hog item if you ask me with very little benefits to most of the players

Justin the killer likes this.
  2. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

250 FP if you don't have the previous character, 100 FP if you possess a Tier Three character with a further 75 FP off if you have a Tier Two character, actually making it cheaper than just buying a Tier Three character outright. (200 FP for two characters as opposed to 250 FP for one.)

3. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

You might wanna add that tid bit of information on each of the new character threads Mitch. It gives a cheaper price and 3 free items.

4. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

not only the complaints above, but I am also a high level player, I have n0t been able to level like i used too becuz at my level, theres nothing actually able to craft and very little items to level with. if you want us to be a lot happier, then the developers should make more items able to craft at higher levels. i used to be at the top boss, now I am like three behind becuz without spending alot of cash, its almost impossible to level. foxy and I don't always agree on things but this time, i'm with her, we need more items to craft and more things to achieve within the scope of already existing citys, we don't need more citys that are only available right now for a few players and we don't need more gift items with low atta/def to make items, when we got enough items in the gifts section already that could be used to craft new gear or weapons. if your not paying attention to your players the majority is unhappy becuz we get more junk with little benefits from them. our inventorys is full of useless gift items just sitting there that we cannot use to craft better items with. if it was my game and i was a developers, those would be the items I would be looking at to use to develop more crafting items, not just keep adding more useless junk.

5. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

yes we did everything already and right now at my level its at a standpoint, which I think Armando is trying to impress on the developers. the higher levels don't need new citys but we do need better gear and achievements . you should see my inventory, its 2/3 full with items I cant even use anymore. I watch my fighting strength also and theres only two items in it I can use to get stronger with without spending alot of real cash. when the low levels get to my level then they will be the ones also to complain and if you have not seen already in the last year, we lost at least ten high level players if not more becuz theres nothing to be gained by playing . I also started other games lately and cut down my playing time on mob wars lcn just becuz of that very reason and I am bored to sit around doing nothing becuz theres nothing I can do at this time

6. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

that's kewl if its cheaper, but the problem is not actually that its cheaper, but for each level we earn, we get 1 gf point, while at level s under 1000 its easy to get levels and gf points but at levels over 6000 like I and robbin and a few others here are, 1 gf point for doing over 1 million exp doesn't get us anywhere and like i said before without spending a lot of real cash to get those gf points needed to buy the characters, its another cash hog and has no value or benefits for anyone except kanos company. I spend alot of money on all the games I played, but I aint spending much more to keep playing, I rather just start over on another game or quit playing al together. I've proven all i set out to prove in this game. and its becoming boring to me. I've suggested some ways to liven it up without costing any more money to the players along with several others here suggestions, if kano doesn't give a dang about its players then i see this game dieng off a lot. hope they do pay attention to us and start doing something with all the useless gifts and gear that's laying around in our inventorys

7. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I was responding to the players who are not there , there are alot more of them than higher levels,don't know about you but most high levels in the games have leveled too fast and if they have no one to fight ,that is a problem but it is a problem brought on by leveling too fast, But to get back to the majority of players , there is alot to accomplish and achieve before getting anywhere near the Highest level players , and don't be in such a rush to get there, cause there are never enough players up there to fight. And to ash for more stam or energy when someone does level , well that is just ........ the way it is,and everyone has the same amount, there are alot more things, calendars,challenges, boosts ,loyalty stam/ener/coin, arena etc, than there use to be ,when none of that was available and players still advanced.

8. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

I was not talking about fighting people, i have plenty to fight and I do all the items you mention, I also do everything can to get stronger while leveling also. when you reach 6000 or higher than you will understand better where we are at and why we say its not good, I have to spend six times the exp, that most low levels do for what the same 1 gf point that levels 1000 or lower get, I work my fight strength on every level I get .but at my level theres nothing to work except two items, and those items will be no good after I get a few more drops. I cannot craft anything becuz they dome no good and they are already out of crafting range and i'm on rtp. about the only thing any good right now is a couple boss drops. the drops they gave us on return to paris, don't go with very many crafting items, I used to be able to do 100 boss fights a dayif not more, now i'm lucky if I get into ten bosses that will actually dome any good. I open my lower bosses mainly for my lower level crew members. I get bitched at from lower levels becuz they say they cannot use those items anymore too. I get a little exp from them and doing other lower levels bosses and the challenges and jobs but its not asm uch as it used too compared tot he amount of exp I gotta do to level even once. but ido agree with you being a high level player sucks, that's why I went to another servor and started over again. I would have quit playing along time ago except I promised my crew and friends i would stay in to help them. theres plenty of low level players who talk big and insult people to fight anyways

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  9. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Yes I know what happens at the higher levels, in LCN I am fairly new , but I play all 4 and I am a high level not the highest but high enough in one of the 4. I hear the problems all the time from friends and enemies.

10. Guardian Angel

Guardian Angel Active Member

Low levels will like to have better weapons then high levels, and if possible to have all those weapons in few days and then what's next , they will get bored again! For me its normal to advance in game to be able to acces better and better weapons to become stronger, low levels have already acces to weapons from Retrn to Paris, Istanbul , Seoul and now Antarctica drops that are already to much for their levels and make their nomal weapons from their level useless and still complain , its not normal, can,t pretend level 1000-1500 to have acces to same weapons like lvl 6000-8000, is nonsens so its a delicate situation

11. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I would like to say that the drop rate for a boss that you haven't unlocked yourself is terrible, so it's very difficult to "rack up" tons of high level boss drops, even if pals feed their entire bosses to lower level players.

12. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

For me as well, it is a big problem that players at my level in a sync with better sync members, can get a lot of drops from bosses 3-5000 levels higher than they are.
    It would be nice with a limit on this. For instance, as you character levels, he/she also gets the understanding of new types of weapons, and are therefore able to use boss drops from bosses that can be unlucked up to 2k levels higher than your current level. Would level out the playing field a lot, and would also ensure that lower levels don't get bored, because they currently can't craft anything worthwhile themselves.
    You see this type of solution in a lot of games, where you are limited to your level or your level + some xtra. I think 2k would be a nice distance from your current boss.
    I simply don't get why it is possible for a level 100 to get Berlin drops or even higher.

And I do agree on the fact that 500 levels between new cities, just isn't fair to players :) it takes an insane effort. I am only in Paris, but the gap to Dublin for me just makes it not that interesting and I would imagine this too be much much worse for higher leveled players :)

13. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

i agree somewhat to this also, i pass all my bosses to my crew simply becuz some high levels go straight to my lower level players and beat the crap out of them becuz they cannot beat me, I have three players at this time that are doing that , they have foul mouths, and send nasty emails or comments in other chat groups., the stuff they say is against the rules with the language but nothing is being done about it. so I gave my crew higher weapons then they had, to even the field some, now my crews have leveled up even to them and some are now higher and are returning the beatings back to those players so it doesn't matter anymore

14. meezy

meezy Member

The reason this is done is to make a syndicate stronger as a whole. If you look at it strictly from this point..it makes lots of sense. If im a syndicate leader..im trying to make my group the biggest, baddest group in the game so, if i have access to these, why wouldnt i share them with all my syndicate members?? It only serves to reason.. After all it has become a syndicate game. One look at the playable "aspects" of the game suggest this. Seriously, we have syndicates, battle arena, and syndicate war..all of them promoting team type play..why wouldnt you attempt to make your group the strongest??

robbin gordon likes this.
  15. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

that's not the reason behind their attacks on my lower levels and its not to make their syndicates stronger , anyways the ones I am talking about that beat up on lower levels, if a syndicates whole crew was attacking, I would not have a problem with it, but when one or two make threats and call people whores and other names simply becuz they cannot beat that person then threaten to keep attacking all their lower members and friends and allies that are lower levels then it becomes personal and not what the game was actually made for. When complaints are made to kano about that very thing and actually copies of conversations has been sent to kano developers and facebook or other servors and nothing is done, then I don't have any doubts to why someone leaves the games. bbut6 this is approaching a different topic then what we were discussing.

16. robbin gordon

robbin gordon Well-Known Member

i happen to be a 'big' acct. in lcn ( i only play lcn ).... 1 of the few who has access to the antarctica boss. i share my boss very selectively... and thoughtfully. as previously stated, i share with my syn/group 1st, always have, always will, as i do believe that if i want to be strong, i have to help my group stay strong too. so, they have first dibs. at the same time, i share with the FEW high levels who also share with me. i could share with more high levels, but i don't... for my own personal reasons. after i have shared with those 2 levels of people, i then share it with friends. ( those who grace me with their bosses, send me their low level bosses for xp as they realize i level this way, or who i just enjoy conversationally & out of long time friendships made. ) sometimes, i have a spot or two open, and on those occasions, i will throw my good bosses out to my mob, and let them race to get in.

i have. and always will, play my bosses this way. if the other 5 in lcn play theirs the same way, it will be very difficult for anyone outside of our groups to see this one for a long long time.

foxysiren likes this.
  17. gods people

gods people Active Member

yes can't believe you opened a new city for 6 people.

18. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

I'M LUCKY ROBBIN TO BE ONE OF YOUR FRIENDS WHO SHARES AND RECEIVES FROMYOU ALSO

robbin gordon likes this.
  19. Mr Killer Man

Mr Killer Man Active Member

I hope that 1 mobbie of mine let me in soon.

20. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

i guess i'll have to make friends with one of the "really good players" (ahem) to ever see anything from this location.

The Navigator likes this.