New Level Achievements!

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Jan 20, 2015.

1. Guardian Angel

Guardian Angel Active Member

This level up achivments shows in my opinion that Kano team dont have a vision and a long term plan for this games, like should be in any bussines that want to continue since they dont keep the same rate of achivments and content for high levels like it was at begining of the game. If the achivments for leveling up will be from 250 to 250 levels , high level players even if its verry hard to advance if we compare with other players will still have a motivation to keep playing! But in the way it is now is like a invitation for players to stop playing this games since you have no future plan for them like for low level and middle level players!

2. Xextreem

Xextreem Active Member

I will glady accept that challenge :D sounds fun and its alot harder to farm people like this :D

3. ben

ben Active Member

thats the whole problem kano has not kept up with the game it self ... and now with the raidboss its going to be a much bigger problem ...

4. Xextreem

Xextreem Active Member

Give them time the can fixs it remember its based on easy money grab so if people still playing well thats the suprise for them.

Kirsten likes this.
  5. Grand Master Fielding

Grand Master Fielding Active Member

Ben - Demonik is right- someone at KANO is laughing big time at us.

6. Grand Master Fielding

Grand Master Fielding Active Member

It's not about how many will be at level 25000 in 2 years. It's about how KANO treats it's players. Something needs to be done. And it's also rather obvious that our letter to KANO may not have gotten the reaction we thought it did.

grim and Kel the Merciful King like this.
  7. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

man, i about choked on my coffee....is there a way to save posts? i gotta mark this one down, and i thought ive seen it all hahaha

8. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I know, right? I didn't think that Fielding agreed with anyone, much less Demonik! What is the world coming to? (sounds of mass destruction in the background)

Demonik1 likes this.
  9. Leadfist Lisa

Leadfist Lisa New Member

we need these achievements in Mob Wars why? No one is anywhere freaking near those levels. Why don't they work on something that will be useful to us now? Just saying.

FEMME FATALE 666 likes this.
  10. Susanne Rautelius

Susanne Rautelius Active Member

All i can say is nice joke Kano.... This really sucks.... Any of you play the game??? And know how mush it take to do 1 level for me now? cant even think how much it take for bigger levels.

11. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Those Viking lvl achievements look like they had 1 hour to make all the lvl achievements for the next 10 years, and never wanted to see anyone asking for more.

12. ExtremeRules

ExtremeRules Member

What i don't understand is why people are complaining for, you have 5 extra achievements on VC 4 ON ZS, PC and 2 for LCN, who is even close to getting all the achievements that are available to them in each game?, if your just worried about the level achievement maybe your playing the game wrong as in LCN there is 1250 achievements to get, i dont know anybody that is close to getting all of them, so if your game play is to get all achievements maybe you should concentrate on the 1's that you are nearer to then the level 1s will come in good time.

13. Xextreem

Xextreem Active Member

Its just that`s there is something new and there is nothing to benefit them. Thats why the are complaining hard. Something new but he the can not have 20 free sp points. Thats the problem only benefit them selfs. The are trying to talk around it but thats not the main object. Its funny how people want me me me me me and the rest f*ck off.

ExtremeRules likes this.
  14. foxysiren

foxysiren Well-Known Member

The reason people are complaining is because there have been other things asked for and told would happen that people are still waiting for and we got this instead..

George Burd and FEMME FATALE 666 like this.
  15. Xextreem

Xextreem Active Member

You dont get it right? Its a pay to play game. The game is designed to earn money not to make people happy. If there is and yes the are the max players in those games have catch the end level archivements and believe me the have and spend a ton of money or scripting the shit out of this game the will need to be happy or keep them playing. No level archivement no means to spend tons of money in it. (the focus is on those people not the common crap people that QQ whenever the can).

16. foxysiren

Why wouldn't I get it? I spent $1000's on the game I play

17. Xextreem

Xextreem Active Member

To behonest yes thats why those game are there. And yes this is one of them. And no you "don`t" need to do buying stuff. But let us be honest the need to pay facebook the need to pay the server the need to pay there staff. So how do you earn money then? From the common people? that spend mm say 100 bucks on it ? no the focus on the real money makers. And yes still i like ZS even if the focus is perhaps the $$ people. Still i see why the are not focus on the common people. This archivements is for the "money people" to make them happy. And spend again a ton of money it. And i agree you can also focus on the less people. And make other things. But lets face it, i`m playing and reading those forums from 2013 and the focus is not always clear tbh.

18. foxysiren

The biggest bang for your buck was not to level but to purchase gf weapons and such. Introduction of new cities turned this on its head. So for months people have asked only fairly that the items they paid 'real' money for were looked at and increased and still we all wait and instead we got level achievements? Someones laughing and it's not me!

19. Xextreem

Xextreem Active Member

I don`t know what game you`re playing but more cities or more weapens is totaly not needing in ZS. There are what 40 people the have end those "end game" and i`m not one of them but close. Still i don`t think thats what we need. But it can be diffrend from your game if the major have come to those "end game stuff". Then its indeed a problem. I dont think there a laughing i think the focus is not sharp. Or the goal. Perhaps those games was made for easy quik cash. And thats working out well i dont know i guess ok or we are not here to debate on the future plans.

20. foxysiren

I play Lcn where just 1 player got 1 of the new level achievements.

FEMME FATALE 666 likes this.