[FB] New LCN Raid

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Dixie Chic, Jun 29, 2016.

1. Dixie Chic

Dixie Chic New Member

6 - 29 - 16 :D I heard from a member of my Syndicate that he got an email from kano @ a new Raid coming up next week. Does anyone have Info or Validation @ an upcoming Raid..??? Would like to know & tell my Syndicate Members to start saving up their Energy/Stamina Boosts...!!! Many Thanks..!!! xx Dixie Chic

57chevygal likes this.
  2. sable

sable New Member

raids always day after the wednesday battle arena

Dixie Chic and Friendly Fire like this.
  3. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

RAID ALERT: Interpol Task Force
    An elite anti-gang task force has been assembled to take down organized crime around the globe. Battle them with your allies from July 7-11 to gain awesome XP and powerful item rewards!

Dixie Chic likes this.
  4. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

That's not a new raid, a very old one back 3rd time. Looks like they are done doing new ones.

Dixie Chic and Kirsten like this.
  5. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Yep, there is a Raid from July 7 to the 11. :)

Dixie Chic likes this.
  6. Dixie Chic

Dixie Chic New Member

Thx very much 4 the Info @ the Raid..!!!! :D

Thx alot for the Info @ Raid...!!!! Appreciate ur reply...!!! :D

Thx 4 the Info @ the Raid...think it's new to me as I haven't been playing LCN all that long..!!! Anyway, it means good XP & Leveling up a bunch...!!!! Cheers, friend...!!!! :D

7. UNL Sassy Me

UNL Sassy Me Member

I posted this probably in the wrong place, now I see that raids are being limited to 4000 and above by most so far, last time they boycott or they killed their own raids after ppl joined. This part of the game is no longer fun for those of us wanting to join and know how to do them :(

8. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

I'm assuming you are playing on FB. Come join LCN on Kong. Not as large of a player base but not nearly as elitist.

9. UNL Sassy Me

UNL Sassy Me Member

I am on server 1 thanks