New Job Drops

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Ace, Nov 19, 2011.

1. Ace

Ace Member

I really enjoy the new outbreaks for Johannesburg, but something's really amiss with the drops. There's NO WAY an Outbreak weapon from that stage (nor any stage) should give 106 attack and 98 defense.

I hope it gets fixed before too many people notice that lol

2. RickDeadEye

RickDeadEye New Member

Well, this is a fine mess. I used my favor points to get a ton of those RAMS because they had the attack and defense rating. Now, if they lower the rating AFTER the fact that is not fair to me. I should get my ENERGY back for everything over the 100 jobs, or I should be allowed to keep the rams at the rating I was shown. What a mess. I agree the rating is high for a drop - but it evens the game out a little between whales like me (who buy weapons, favor points, etc) and people who earn them. This needs to be addressed so I don't get screwed either. I did that job 277 times (an extra 177 above what was needed to get 100%). That is over 8,000 energy - and basically 80 favor points. I think you should keep it at that attack-defense level.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2011
  3. Eric

Eric Administrator

There was a problem with the latest release and those items should never have been dropped. The issue has since been fixed and the drops have been removed from user account that acquired the drop through jobs.

4. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

Like Eric said, when we pushed Havana earlier today there was a bug with 2 jobs that awarded Favor Point items instead of the drop that they were supposed too.

We will be correcting this in a series of steps:

1. Remove Favor Point items that were acquired
    2. Replace with drops that should have been acquired

1. has been completed, 2. will take a little longer and will hopefully be complete tomorrow for all accounts.

If after 1. and 2. you are still not satisfied with the outcome, please write into support and we will handle on a case by case basis.

http://www.kanoapps.com/contact-support/