[PC] New idea for the bounty boards in pirate clan.

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Jon Ward, Mar 6, 2012.

1. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Here is my suggestion. Not sure if its at all possible or not but i believe the developers can come up with doing this fairly easy. The suggestion is that until you can figure out a way to increase the boards activity by active live players in the game. You put randomly undead players on the bounty list or new characters you create at random intervals thru the day. I would say at least 20 an hour. While the gold might not be there to collect because it will be low. The fact that there will be an actual chance to achieve the final bounty achievements is possible in doing this. If you look on the leaderboards you have some players who have played this game since probably day one and there barely at 2000 to 4000 collections on these bounties. Give this a thought and anyone who reads this rate it. This is just a minor solution until the developers can make bigger and better improvements to the bounty aspect of the game.

2. diva of destruction

diva of destruction Active Member

no. I do not like this idea. the game should not be pushed in that direction. INCREASe BOUNTY LISTING ACHIEVEMENTS. THAT SHOULD DO IT.

3. diva of destruction

diva of destruction Active Member

sorry Jon. three stars.

4. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I would like to see the slider choice set to the lowest minimum damage not Double it, and why is it set to double, when we have new baby bosses that we have worked to hard to get to and have our clan hit to the slider when we need to share it with out whole clan , the lowest setting of double the min gets abused alot

5. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

What do you mean by increasing the bounty acheivments Diva. I am trying to at least give the boards a little more life instead of the same usual individuals who like to hang on the boards for hours on end. That it might take 5 hrs just to kill them off. So at least you will have active bounties until they figure out a better way of making it bounce like in viking clan.

6. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

i would be for this if Kano removed all "bounty delays" so it would be fair for everyone, otherwise the truly talented /dedicated bounty hunters would be wasting their undelayed chances on bounties with very little gold and by the time a good bounty came up their delay would have kicked in.