[LCN] ****NEW IDEA FOR PAYPAL PURCHASES !!!

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Willie Bizon, Aug 21, 2015.

1. Willie Bizon

Willie Bizon Member

I'VE BEEN PLAYING (MOB/WARS) VIA THE CELL-PHONE FOR YEARS..!!! ...NEVER HAD AN ISSUE, WELL UNTIL NOW....NOTHING THAT COULDN'T BE A SIMPLE FIX, OR SO I HOPE. I FEEL IF THERE'S A *NEW* ADDITION TO "PAY/PAL WEAPON PURCHASES", LIKE **(CONFIRM/BUY)** IT CAN STOP A LOT OF ACCIDENTAL BUYS, DUE TO ONES SCREEN JUMPING OR EXPANDING ON THEM! SO IF ONE CHOOSES TO MAKE A PURCHASE, CELLPHONE OR NOT, BY ADDING THAT 2ND FEATURE, IT WILL "ELIMINATE THE ACCIDENTAL" BUYS. .....NOW IF YOU REALLY DIDN'T WANT IT, IT ALSO LEAVES THE CONSUMER THE CHANCE TO BACK OUT, OR CONFIRM THIS PURCHASE WITHOUT THE RISK OF ONE LOSING ONES (FAVOR/POINTS) ....JUST A THOUGHT, BECAUSE I 1ST HAND HAVE HAD TO PERSONALLY TAKE A LOSS WITH A FEW OF THESE TYPE OF ACTIONS, USING THE CELL/PHONE..! ......;);)BLACK/HAWK;);)......

2. killerboy81

killerboy81 New Member

Had the same issues....favor points gone,but don't know what you bought(sucks)

Robin likes this.
  3. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

this has been discussed for years, the solution is, if you write to support they can refund the FP's if you bought something you did not mean to, as long as it isn't energy or stamina

4. Willie Bizon

Willie Bizon Member

Discussed...is water under the bridge...Fixing it to avoid the issue at hand is what should be taken into account... Besides it also cuts out all the leg work & helps the consumers vs.. Making it harder on the people who actually spend the money here....

Robin likes this.
  5. Willie Bizon

Willie Bizon Member

Its similar to buying favors, granted u click the amount. Add the acct where money is 2 be withdrawn from...yet the have a CONFIRM purchase...just 2 make sure 1.)your sure about your purchase, & 2.) your aware that your purchase is being approved on behalf the funds are avail....simple fix if ya ask me.....

Robin likes this.
  6. Kirsten

Let us put it this way you are far from the first player to mention this ,it is old news and kano has said they will be happy to refund your purchase ,time and time again for the prob 5 years I gave been playing,and they have always done that for me.

7. I have to agree with BLACK HAWK. Why not fix the issue instead of having to do the leg work after the fact. Some folks have a limited amount of time to play, so why not make it easier on the consumer... KANO, please help with this issue. Thank you.

8. Kirsten

Well unless Kano changes things and they have said thru the years they either cannot or will not ,this is the way it is, there have been many threads thru the years in this issue. You just need to be more mindful sometimes.

9. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

This has been asked of us many times over the years and the developers have always been hesitant about including it, mostly due to not wanting to introduce "friction" to any aspect of the game. Yes, I know that having to contact Support isn't exactly friction-less, but their concern is with in-game actions. I will make the case for this issue to be looked into once again however. :)

10. Willie Bizon

Willie Bizon Member

THANKZ M17CH...FAVORZ, were reassessed .. Its def an issue that can fix these accidents from even becoming a problem by implementing this *NEW (CONFIRM) TABB..! As i reread from above, you to think so as well..! ;););)I know that having to contact Support isn't exactly friction-less, but their concern is with in-game actions. I will make the case for this issue to be looked into once again however.

11. Kirsten

We have all felt it was needed for years, I just make sure I am careful and if I make a mistake I know Kano will do the right thing, so I no longer see it as a problem for me personally, I would rather they did a few other things.

12. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

GOING TO CATCH DAVID Well-Known Member

And I have accidentally refilled energy many times and wish they would have had a "CONFIRM". I have also bought items buy mistake as when that screen jumps, especially after loading, I have clicked on the wrong button when in a hurry. I have never tried to get a refund as I never thought Kano would even reply until a week later and then I never thought they would. It doesn't seem like a CONFIRM button would be very difficult to implement so not sure why they haven't done it long before now.

13. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

GOING TO CATCH DAVID Well-Known Member

So let's keep asking for those of us who think it is a good idea and maybe at some point maybe it will be something they do. And just because to you it is old news, maybe to new players or players who have not seen the topic before OR who are NOT satisfied with past answers want to ask again and try to get a better result.

14. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I rarely play on phone, but I did one time buy energy on accident and was refunded.
    • Note though, this was a 1 time occurrence, but I feel as well there should be confirmation button..

• "Friction" might occur if have "X" FP's saved up and accidental click IMO.
    • If have no more FP's to refill say stamina, then have no choice to send ticket in, wait 2 days for response.
    • On top of that, what if it's during a event?

Just make the confirm button already for purchases
    • We already have to close a 2nd tab on every gift/adventure/challenge/boost help etc., how is that not "friction-less" for game play? Oh wait, it doesn't cost money or FP's NM... :eek:

Last edited: Aug 23, 2015