[LCN] new game for daily gamer players

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by harmony, Mar 28, 2012.

1. harmony

harmony New Member

instead of getting a check for 100% in each daily gamer points what about a coin 1 for each catergory(help,boss,job,fight) then creating a slot machine to spend coins or even a scratch of lotto ticket reward for getting 100% daily points.

if u like this idea i suggest coins will be lost when u log out this will give incentive to do all gamer points before logging and getting ALL points in

2. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Only one problem i see with your idea. If a player does not have the stamina energy to do bosses or adventures or battles they will have to be logged into the game until they can finish there gamer points. Second battle lists get thin sometimes as you progress higher in the game. If you kill off all your undead players then you will have to sit there and wait till someone pops onto the battle list for you to fight. It's a good idea you have but those issues would have to be looked at first. Not going to rate this because i am still on the fence with it. Myself no problem i can easily do my gamer points 5 mins after they pop on but others cannot always do that because they don't have the energy or stamina or people to battle.

3. pineappledog

pineappledog Member

What would the rewards be?

4. harmony

harmony New Member

rewards should be better if u bet more for max of 4 so u could spend em 1 at a time or whatever. maybe weapons,boosts,or more coins

5. harmony

harmony New Member

i am mainly suggesting the new game idea, how coins are earned has boggled my brain with possibilitieslike maybe logging in earns 1, or completing a boss 1005, or giving all gifts in a day, or lvling up....the possiblities are many.