[ZS] New Fortitude and Climb the Corporate Ladder Achievements

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Kendall, May 25, 2012.

1. New achievements are ridiculously high.

2. slave

slave Member

the new achievements are exactly as they should be, all achievments should be high, they are ACHEIVEMENTS....they should be a goal, something to aspire to, they should not be handed out like cupcakes on a birthday party. We should have to work for them, they shouldnt be accomplished in a week. I like them, i hope they make more and more and more just like them, across every category.

3. L1LOne

L1LOne Active Member

I love the new achievements. New goals for me, and LESS boring playing. JUST DO THEM, sheesh.

4. Exactly, something to Aim for everyone loves a challenge and it will keep you occupied :)

5. Sour_Rubbish

Sour_Rubbish Member

whether there will be new achievements?

6. alka

alka Banned

I would like to see the Daily Gamer Points increase by 10 fold, but I guess the Energy guys would complain too much!!

7. No, I did the math. These are unachievable in my lifetime. I like goals as much as the next guy, but these are ridiculous. This isn't a challenge...it is for all intents and purposes impossible. Leveling is way too slow in this game and skill points are finite.

Not including boss, outbreak and challenge achievements a player receives 500 skill points every 100 levels. I can expect to get approximately 3500 points by the time I reach level 2000. If you'll note...the number of people reaching this height in ZS is very low.

The total number of skill points I need is approximately 22,000. At 5000 every 1000 levels I'll need to be level 5500 or thereabouts to actually achieve these goals. I seriously doubt that I or anyone will be playing this game for the period of time required to attain these achievements.

While this doesn't affect me, there must be a better way to activate achievements rather then having to spend a skill point to do so. What if a person has already maxed their energy statistic, for example? Skill points are finite and it seems to me that it is a waste to have to spend unnecessarily.

I'd like to add that there is nothing wrong with setting goals for one self. My current short term goal is to reach level 1315 so I can unlock San Francisco. Longer term; to reach level 1400.

8. Achievements aren't tailored to suit one particular person, they are set to be obtainable but challenging in some aspect, it's pointless adding achievements that you can get to in a couple of weeks or days, because people will get bored and want more.

My opinion of course :)

9. I'm not asking that achievements be tailored to one person. Nor am I asking for them to be easy. What I'm asking for is for them to be reasonable.

I would be very interested in finding out where in my either of my posts on this subject did I ever mention the words "easy" or "tailored". No need to insult me. Of course, that's my opinion as well.

10. Where in any of my posts did I suggest that you want them tailored to you? It was a general comment, and nor did I insinuate that you wanted easy achievements, or easily obtainable achievements.

Moreover nor did I insult you, or at least I did not intend to.

I believe that those achievements are reasonable, I think they are Extremely challenging but I think they are reasonable.

11. Just because you didn't reply with a direct quote from my post doesn't mean I can't read between the lines. I'm the only one in this thread who appears to disagree with the new achievements. How else am I supposed to interpret your post? Maybe it is a coincidence.

Moreover, I believe you're insulting me yet again.

As far as the topic at hand, I believe they are far beyond extremely challenging. For all intents and purposes they are impossible. I suppose that in the end it won't matter...the game due to it's repetitive nature amongst other things is growing extremely tiresome and boring. And I'm not the only one who feels this way. I and many others will be long gone before we get anywhere close to level 5500. I doubt any of the new players that replace me will feel any differently.

If you didn't intend to insult me, that's fine. The fact that I took your words as an insult doesn't necessarily make it true.

12. You have obviously misinterpreted my posts, I apologise if I came across as offensive that was not my intention, there are quite a few people on this thread that have said the jumps are big, so it wasn't solely aimed at you, it was like I said a general statement, you don't have to believe this, but that's what it was.

I'm going to stop replying now, I don't wish to debate the issue further with you, I've made my opinion and that's all I can do.

Cheers :)

13. alka

alka Banned

I would prefer to know what the goals are in advance rather than the devs make them up as we go along.

The achievements are set up to be hit with consistent playing, not all out attack at achieving them.

14. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

you guys get a stamina refill when you level of 1,000 max, ????? am I reading that right ??

15. alka

alka Banned

Yes we do.
    However, energy guys get 4000 refill.
    The difference is 1000 stam doing a boss will get you about quarter of a level, whereas 4k energy would be around half a level if my sums are correct.
    We could attack guys who would give us 300xp off the Fight List, but as we would need to hit around 550, that would take about a month as the list is empty most of the time and only 3 people give such good xp.

I guess where I am it would be hard to achieve the fight reward now as hit list and undead are not taken into account and there is no fight list, but it's no hardship and if I'm around in 5 years times (like hell I will be) I'll no doubt achieve it.. Something to look forward to I suppose :)

By the way, energy guys get the full 4k free refill each day whereas the the stam free refill is only 500. That is something that needs addressing.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2012
  16. Are you sure undead fight wins don't count toward the fight win achievements, alka? I haven't checked recently, but I was pretty sure they did. I do know for a fact, however that a loss breaks up one's consecutive fight wins. I'm not certain if the loss counts as a general loss, though.

Guess I'll have to check.

17. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

ok thanks for the info ,I am just a real low level and I always have a large fight list , so not sure how to progress, is being balanced a good way to go for this game , it seems alot different VC and PC , just curious, I just play and do bare min in ZS , wanted to just get a feel for it, seems more complicated than the others between property, workshop upgrades, what have you :(

18. alka

alka Banned

My mistake, I apologise. It was late when I wrote that..lol

19. Linda, start getting your fighting achievements early. As you level, they get that much more difficult. Most specifically the 1000 consecutive fight wins in a row.

20. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

oh I can imagine , thanks David , right now as a small low level I have a great fight list , so will take advantage of it :)