[ZS] New Feature: Power Heal

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Oct 7, 2014.

1. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Play both games, besides ya have learned stuff already, do's and don'ts and it is interesting to try different builds , at least I find that :) FB has alot to offer also, alot more social and groups to share bosses, and info and just game related stuff.

Jon Thomas and RainSunGone like this.
  2. Jon Thomas

Jon Thomas Member

Wouldn't mind starting over would change some things :p
    I just bought 5x Triple Takers lol.

i'm lvl 810
    Energy 1000
    Sta 1000
    Health 10870
    Atk / Def = 1315

3. Blasphamy

Blasphamy Member

Jon, if you would have followed this idea from its inception and/or read the post by Smack, you would realize that this is more of a 'ease of operation / reduce the redundancy' input into the game as opposed to any real game play benefit. One of the larger topics discussed during the development of this was specifically geared towards boss kills and the amount of times you have to stop what you're doing to click heal, just to accomplish the goal of killing the thing anyways.

Along with all the things that Dark Knight mentioned, it's just an aspect that makes certain actions more user friendly, that's all. As noted by most, aside from it's location on the screen and it's proximity to the normal heal button, there isn't much to not like about it.

RainSunGone and Kirsten like this.
  4. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

2 uses I am finding it most useful for. Hunting and leaving for the night :)

For when hunting I can get that extra hit or two before having to heal makes quite the difference
    Not to mention when I go for a big one I can notice them attacking before they kill me :p

And for leaving it's not much of a difference but it does require more attacks before I am pk'able this really is only for folks that are huge, keeps the little ones from attacking them down as they run out of attacks first lol.

Kirsten likes this.
  5. Kirsten

i

6. AlterEgoT

How would we "follow this idea from its inception"? This is the first I'd seen of it.

As for it being too hard to hit the heal for the bosses....seriously? THAT takes too much time? what are we reaching for 30 second gps now?

----
    All in all its a nifty little toy. As Jon said I would think hitting an ambush shouldn't make it go away. We have our 41 ambush setters that we all blow through from time to time, and THAT is some tedious healing. But Meh whatever, we wouldn't want to take away any of the ambushing power. Let's not make folks work for it or anything ;) But y'all probably know I think they are ridiculously overused by now.

I like Jon's idea of keep it on the list for until used then no more. Make things interesting :p but I think truly big accounts have plenty of advantage and all this would do is give them more time to get to the heal button so much as I hate to say it I think it stays it goes when listed.

Like I said, so far I say nifty little toy feature, not really value added to the game but kind of fun to mess with.

May I ask how 500 became the number for a day? on kp2 I can't imagine using it that many times in a day, on FB maybe since I have to heal an awful lot more there :p

7. Kirsten

Jon,

Having good health makes attack and defense have more of a effect, the power heal does not make health stronger, you still need to add to health for that effect, all this does is give us more health for a longer time and less clicking.

8. Jon Thomas

Jon Thomas Member

Ok Ok I yield!

I would still like to see you keep the CURRENT one when you get hitlist and only able to use regular heal until you die. I think that's fair enough.

@Kristen - I see your point, It just seemed like having enough Defense does the same thing though.

@AlterEgoT - So you powerheal before you leave? I kind of fight a boss until I need to heal and then leave while i'm in the hospital already. Am I going about this the wrong way then?

Kirsten likes this.
  9. Kirsten

Jon , for me ,it depends on my Level, I play 4 games, in some I leave my health down, in some I leave it up and now leave it power healed up, in a few games I come back time after time throughout the day and because if have good health I find fool after fool has taken my health all the way down, doing those gamer points and LOSING all the way,( Honestly I wish players got no credit for gamer points by losing, yeah they get half, but go use the undead,valhallas ,dead mobbies etc,instead) yeah people say, oh it is free xp, well it is crap XP and then they leave me weak for an adversary who could whip,slap,or punch kill me easily, so in those cases I leave it down.

10. Xextreem

Xextreem Active Member

Mm so you have 500 PH. So if you have let me say 50k hp you have like what 60k? or 75k? there need a option to hide or to show how many hp stacks he or she haves. (power heal 175) - afther healing (power heal 174) and so on.

11. Kirsten

It does show you , click on "user" and it shows how many you have left.

12. AlterEgoT

Shrug. To each their own. Many like to sit just inside the hospital. I am a defense account though remember. Gimme the wins ;)

Before the game became so dang slow I never would have dreamed of trapping out or hiding in the hospital. These days it really just depends on what I feel like at any given time but I've never done the hospital thing.