[VC] New Feature: Power Heal

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Oct 7, 2014.

1. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

Okie ... played with it a bit ... and observed others using it to hit others or heal for others .... makes it real convenient to get your 5000 attacks in to level ... makes it real convenient to attack others with your power heal engaged ... makes it real convenient to be hit by others and just counter them off of you as the counters become real cheap ( I call it the "buzz of Craig" button)... makes it real convenient to stay alive in war mode for anyone ... makes it easy to hunt as you have the health "they" don't have when you are buffed with likely not too many having to reach for the heal button to continue the bounty attacks ...

I do see a pattern of convenience but at the expense of skill (Gene made a very good comment on SP allocation now). I see friendly levellers liking it very much. And unfriendly rivals using it to their advantages in effect being neutralized taking the battle out of a battle game.

All in all, the castration of a social networking battle game is just about complete now, with Raid Bosses for near unlimited leveling.

Moving this one to the Farmville News as folks who play that might like Viking Clan where you can buy whatever you like without much skill involved.

HAGD

2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Not be a " friendly leveler",myself, which takes No skill, I like it for reg fighting,( fighting with an actual risk of retaliation) for hunting and for bosses.