[VC] New Feature: Power Heal

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Oct 7, 2014.

1. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Arena uses a separate set of Health so it does not apply. However it does for Guild Wars as it would be too restrictive to remove this functionality from anyone in a Guild set to War mode. War actions happen 24/7/365 so if we disallowed power heal it would likely drastically affect how many Guilds are in Wars.

2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I actually do not do war mode and since someone is asking for it seemed to me they don't have it, unless the person asking does not know it ???

3. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

the person in question just wants it added to the war tab which would be extremely helpful to lower levels in a war guild

4. Demonik1

thank you and no apology is necessary....with all this informing, we should all be well informed by now....just to inform you of that information.

LaScepter and Kirsten like this.
  5. Kirsten

:eek:

6. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

What exactly is the information that we are supposed to be informed of so that we are well informed? :confused:

7. Demonik1

oh, thats an easy one...why its the information i had previously informed mitch of informally and informatively in my extremely informative OP

8. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Actually, I do see one problem with this. Upon attacking someone with "buffed health" they can set a counter at any point in time, it takes roughly 25 attacks to beat health down to normal health on my test runs o_O

9. Kirsten

If you attack someone while you are buffed and they set a counter/s ,buffed health is lost ,just like if you get listed according to my understanding, and my experience. I had buffed health I countered and my health stay power healed ,not sure what the player who was going thru them had happen. But I saw it as an advantage cause I am very sure the" player "uses some sort of """"advantage"""", if ya get my drift. Gave me a Tiny bit more time to stay ahead of the attacks,as humanly possible even though I was up against his "NONhuman" advantage;)

Last edited: Oct 11, 2014
  10. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I think that's the point. It's not as easy to beat someone into the hospital for a slap kill. I just bounty them instead, which I think Kano is trying to encourage.

LaScepter and Kirsten like this.
  11. Kirsten

could be, ya never know what goes on in those"twisted Kano brains ":eek:

12. Demonik1

hey kano, any way to add this to the war tab? also on the boss battle screen....kind of a pain in the but to keep going to the one spot we can power heal but the regular heal link is everywhere

LaScepter likes this.
  13. LaScepter

LaScepter Well-Known Member

So we have about a week of this "power heal"....well i have to say...Kano..good move..! first it doesnt cost god points , and its an option that ALL in VC can use...I will say i am a user of it and will continue...I dont care that the higher level vikings use it... who cares...LOL...gives me more than a few mins to step away from the computer and NOT be dead...LOL..war mode will do that to ya....i see some lower levels staying alive longer on their first heal of the day in war mode..i also see more attainable war points with this...Good one Kano ! finally something for all vikings all levels to enjoy...

Kirsten likes this.
  14. gene illugi

gene illugi Active Member

i haven't used the power heal yet but i don't like the idea at all . it seems to take away strategy from the use of skill points . i would hoard skill points to adjust my health and defense determined by what happened in a battle or being attacked or slapped when offline . with the power heal it looks like it may be impossible to slap a player to death before they signon . before you would add defense and health to try and prevent death . . of course the power heal should increase the weekly war points gained as now if a player is boosted you can get your 5 attacks and 4 slaps more easily . i say , LOSE THE POWER HEAL .

Kel the Merciful King likes this.
  15. Kirsten

All it does is make your health last longer, it does not make your health stronger,ya still need to add to health,it has nothing to do with strategy, it is just convenient.

Demonik1 likes this.
  16. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Yep, we're thinking about adding it to other areas of the game/moving the link around so you don't accidentally Power Heal when you just want to Regular Heal. Smack is still collecting the data behind this one and once we determine that it's a stable feature that isn't open to any form of abuse (I doubt it would be, but better safe than sorry), we'll look at making adjustments.

Smack and LaScepter like this.
  17. Demonik1

sweet, thanks!

18. amanda

amanda Member

I like that I can get more wins on the people that use it

Kirsten likes this.
  19. Kirsten

Yup me also :rolleyes:

20. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I can get my DGP's off 1 person before they hide now if power healed LOL, got 25 attacks in to knock them into the hospital. :p

Kirsten likes this.