[LCN] New Feature: Power Heal

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Sep 30, 2014.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I thought that bug was fixed, are people still able to Power Heal on the list?

2. Easy To Remember

Easy To Remember Well-Known Member

People were using Power Heal on the Hitlist last night (10/17/2014) as I was working towards my 500 Hitlist Kills Achievement, but there were also several game errors within that same time frame that me and all of my friends were experiencing! I've asked several people in different Groups I am in to keep an eye on it, and they will let me know if people are still Power Healing in the middle of Attacks while on the Hitlist - obviously it was only the people with large amounts of Health that are/were doing it, as most other don't have time to get a Heal (or Power Heal) in when they are Hitlisted! Will definitely report back! ;)

3. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

They may have just been healing,I know a few in one game than can last forever till they get tired of healing, but if it said" Power healed" when you or your friends saw it then yeah it is a glitch. I heard last night something went wonky in the game for awhile, hope they get it sorted out,I have not seen anyone powerhealed while on the hitlist ,yet and I know a few of us are watching out for it.

4. RedTurtleGames

RedTurtleGames Active Member

I think the power heal feature is great... It would be great if this was the button that came up as a default when your health gets too low to fight (instead of the regular heal button)

5. Easy To Remember

Easy To Remember Well-Known Member

After a few days of working the Hitlist myself (and getting feedback from many other players), it seems that the experience I encountered with players using the Power Heal feature on the night of 10/17/2014 must have been related to the game errors many experienced within that same time frame. Although I did hear from several people that other players were able to use the Power Heal feature that night (confirming my experience), everyone has confirmed that they have NOT seen anyone use the Power Heal feature while on the Hitlist since that night (10/17/2014). Must have had something to do with the other Game errors experienced by everyone playing during that time..

6. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

The last few days the counter stopped reseting back to 500 every day, and I cant see any timer when the Power Heal will be available again.

SweetestAngel likes this.
  7. SweetestAngel

SweetestAngel Active Member

I am having the same issue as Gazember. I have no timer in my stats to show anything power heal related. Haven't used power heal since about 8:30 pm EST on Friday. Its been almost 36 hours .....

8. Davey

Davey New Member

Yep I love this feature but as of Friday Oct 24th the power heal has not been regenerating. So wondering if this feature been taking away or is there a prob on your end ?

9. Angel or Not

Angel or Not Member

I absolutely love this new feature, I use it daily to lvl, attacking and healing, I have never used the 500 allotted in the 24 hours, but Fri 10-24 as I was lvling they went poof and have been gone all weekend, I have already sent in a ticket with screen shots of my profile, plz help...lvlin is so much easier at my lvl using the power heal, plz help :(

Kano Moderator 2 and Davey like this.
  10. Kirsten

Kano will be in Monday ,hopefully they can help you guys out, I am on FB and have no issues with Power heal, are you guys on FB ??

11. Angel or Not

Angel or Not Member

^^ both of us are from Kongregate , but I also play PC there as well and the power heal works fine on that game, so seems it is only on MW's

Kirsten likes this.
  12. Kirsten

That narrows it down for Kano .

13. SweetestAngel

I am on FB

14. WOADLORD

WOADLORD Member

I am on fb but there is no regeneration to the power heal same as all my guild members.

15. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

There was a patch that went out for the Power Heal to fix an issue where it was regenerating to max every few minutes instead of 24 hours. It sounds like this had the opposite effect for some people! :(

I'll get the developers on it as soon as they're in.

Davey likes this.
  16. Davey

Davey New Member

Still nothing :( hoping they get this fixed soon ..I'm on Kong platform and from asking around it seems to be everyone thats on the Kong Platform

17. SweetestAngel

Leveling partner who has had his all weekend and had no issues with his said that his is now gone.

18. Davey

Davey New Member

Power Heals Remaining500
    ..they fixed it :);) tyvm Mich you rock

19. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I did very little, but thanks! Please let me know if anything else goes wrong and I'll fire the developer. ;)

20. SweetestAngel

You doing very little is freaking awesome !! Thanks so much :) :)

mi7ch likes this.